I think Pringles' original intention was to make tennis balls

I think Pringles' original intention was to make tennis balls...

Attached: mitch-hedberg.jpg (640x480, 137.86K)

And then what, Mitch?

>rice is good if you're hungry and you want 5000 of something

UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPRAY YOUR SHIRT... WITH — DOCUMENTS!

heroin is the devil

...but on the day the rubber was supposed to arrive, they got a huge shipment of potatoes instead.
And Pringles, they're a laid back company, so they're like "Fuck it, cut 'em up!"

Attached: mitch-hedberg.jpg (640x480, 164.27K)

I always got a chuckle of out
>I used to do drugs. Still do, but I used to, too.

>*audience laughs uproariously*

Gene Wolfe invented the machine that makes pringles

>I only smoke cigars on special occasions. I'm not a cigar efficianado, all I do know is my favorite brand is itsaboy.

heres an interesting pringles fact for you user. the pringles guy is a well known sci-fi writer

Attached: 1659465295104824.jpg (1034x1280, 247.03K)

I remember just from the thumbnail alone that video is like 2 years old. You Twitter tourists are slow as fuck.

thats true, you cant call out niggers for being subhuman if its been longer than two years. statue of imitations fr fr

HAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HES HIGH ON COCAINE

He used to do drugs. He still does, but he used to, too.

he was high on cocaine before the show. hes still high now, but he was high before too

>this is a photo of me when I was younger
>Every photo is a photo of you when you were younger

It's just funny how newfags keep posting the shit they find on their normiebook/twitter feed as if it's new and they didn't find this site last month.

That's a picture of him when he was younger, because every picture is a picture of you when you were younger

kek
good thread, OP

ive been on 4chin since 2005, dont have twitter or facebook, and just post images i know will bait nigger brained retards like you into reading my posts and giving me (You)s since you cant control the """clapback""" behavior that social media has trained into your monkey mind

Attached: 163124734578345634.png (612x617, 301.45K)

>I find that a duck's opinion of me is very much based on whether or not I have bread

Wrong.

lol you just couldnt resist. you had me worried there a little bit. keep them coming you dumb jigaboo

Attached: 1645646492636.jpg (1000x678, 97.51K)

>A duck loves bread, but he does not have the capability to buy a loaf.

>lol
You're not fooling anyone, it's obvious you're seething.

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus.

>When I was a kid, I would lay in my twin sized bed and wonder where my brother was.