Schizo kinos?

I've taken the worst blackpill yet bros
>Schizo social rejects always have logic driven fucked up ideas
>Everyone preaches him about schizo God's punishment for their sins
Who am I supposed to believe is in the right here wtf

I've always been against Peterson, Kaczynski, etc. really dehumanazing the society, but I'm starting to think I might be biased and just want it to be nicer than it is

Any kino for this feel, docunentary maybe?

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13.96K)

What I'm trying to say is I now realise BOTH sides have world views based completely on their experiences, and schizos such as Kaczynski use more logic in their arguments. I instinctively am on the majority side, but just given what percentage of normal people believe in God which is a completely schizo concept, how am I supposed to not just assume the majority is stupid? I mean, the vocal part always is.

What if schizos, polcels, etc. really are correct?

>What if schizos, polcels, etc. really are correct?
literally fucking nothing

Me english not first word, not express the thoughts correctly

You really just need to step outside. There is literally no point getting this worked up about politics

How am I supposed to live in a world where people are blind to the truth? Thus the world is a worse place. I mean look at Germany and how everyone sucks it's cock, only because it has extreme media influence. A lot of the suffering in the easter europe right now could have been avoided, if someone would do something about Germany blocking energy diversification or access to EU money for slavic countires only to get ahead in the economical game. Even right now, Germany delays the weapon deliveries to the Ukraine and straight out praises Nord Stream 2 in the media and noone does a shit about it, because people don't care about looking at the truth. Last year, they've even started the narative that Poles took part in the death camps

>God is a schizo concept
What?...

See I know there's barely anything I can do about it, but it feels awful to look at a false narrative being assumed correct in the general opinion.

For example, the media right now tries to make the narrative that Trump was Putin's puppet and while I seriously don't have any knowledge about Trump's internal US politics and couldn't give less of a shit, as a pole I just know this is not the truth. He's probably the only major politic who acknowledges the completely corrupt shit western european countries do and even strenghtened the defences on the east european borders, by creating US forts there and making various weapons deals with these countries

ima keep it real with you wojtiech, im not dying for ukraine/poland and putin can have your shithole country

You need to watch some Adam Curtis bro.

A concept that barely makes any sense, has major contradictions, is made as a justification of things we used to have barely any knowledge on and people will defend to death despite extremly obvious counterarguments

I'm not saying you should be agressively opressing it, because this shows yet another problem with you

Anyway I was up for about 30 hours as of now so this whole thread is kind of a schizorant

Read some Aquinas. It's not scitzo, you just have bad assumptions about God that make it seem scitzo, usually because of dumbass evangelicals who don't even know what they claim to believe.

How am I supposed to believe the creator's true religion started only in the 3761 BCE in the middle east and took thousands of years to become a worldwide belief (and this sect out of all of them is the correct one) on top of that a lot of infidels from poorly developed countries (even to this day) lived and died without any knowledge about it and will go to hell because of it. And that it had to be changed mulitple times throughout the years to fit the new gained knowlegde, but it is correct anyways

Haven't you noticed that all of the reasons you dismiss other religions also apply to yours? How much of a schizo do you have to be to believe in any of it?

that's enough OP GO TO SLEEP

Attached: 9db.png (600x562, 301.92K)

Here you go user, this little kino has both the blackpill and the Godpill represented in it

Attached: The Sunset Limited.jpg (1390x2048, 952.15K)

You aren't going to take this the right way, but someone like you literally isn't intelligent enough to figure all this out, you're just a propagandized footsoldier being outrage farmed by one side or another. You should really, genuinely, unironically, just stop worrying about this and literally just go outside and live your life.

>but just given what percentage of normal people believe in God which is a completely schizo concept
You sound like you're mentally ill. I'm not joking. The problem lies with you, not "everyone else". I am seriously being dead serious about this. You need to talk to someone.

See

>How am I supposed to believe the creator's true religion started only in the 3761 BCE
That's your problem: You are loaded with presuppositions, not just about "the truth" but what about other people actually believe. You "don't even know HOW wrong you are", to borrow the phrase. You think you have everything figured out from everyone else's perspective, and you don't. Again, the mental illness/"schizo" problem lies with YOU. You need to either start reading a LOT more, like seriously you sound like you completely lack an education, you're decades behind understanding the various perspectives, countless people have done WAY more work thinking about difficult concepts like this than you just coasting here as a confused teenager fresh off the boat from Any Forums, OR literally go outside and touch grass and stop worrying about it.

sounds like you should just read rationality blogs