Armond White: Justice League One Of The Best Films of Century

How did he mean by this?
nationalreview.com/2022/07/snydergate-a-film-and-media-scandal/

Attached: armond.jpg (1080x1424, 309.24K)

did Armond White have a white ancestor? Or is his nigger ancestor an autist who named himself white?

>How did he mean by this
good morning sirs

i cant disagree

I really don't understand this man. He really seems like a Any Forums shitposter.

Per usual he is correct

Don't you know they got their surnames from the owners of their slave ancestors?

Armond is a fag so he loves Snyder movies which are filled with homoeroticism. Armond wrote an entire paragraph about how horny he was for Aquaman in his justice league review

I feel obligated to support Snyder because he adapts a lot of shit by Frank Miller which gives his movies a right-wing feeling

There are people who are so smart that it bends back around and they are really smart half the time and incoherently stupid the other half of the time because they're thinking on such a different level they go off the tracks.

/ourguy/ he remains

Still /our guy/

He has a point. Snyder single handedly elevated super hero movies to a place of artistic legitimacy.

I would pay good money to see Armond White fight Scott Mendehlson

Armond White is one of my favorite critics. His reviews cause constant debate over whether they're serious. You can read, and sure enough detect sincerity behind his words, but is it all an act? I don't think so. The Thumbs Up Jews (Ebert, Siskel) and this guy are all I care about hearing from...sometimes Mike.

>elite media demonizing synder
the same media which supported ray fisher claims his skin color was altered and booyaa?

Attached: colorcrime.jpg (1000x1515, 343.87K)

>One Of The Best Films of Century
GOOD FUCKING MORNING SIRS!

>White is known for his provocative, idiosyncratic[2] and often contrarian reviews, which have made him a controversial figure in film criticism.[3] These include negative reviews of widely acclaimed movies such as The Dark Knight, There Will Be Blood, Up, Toy Story 3, and Get Out. He has championed critically disliked films such as G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Jonah Hex, Grown Ups, and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, the latter of which he indicated as being a better gay-themed film than Brokeback Mountain. His work led film critic Roger Ebert to label White as a "smart and knowing [...] troll."[4]

Attached: 18WHITE-superJumbo.jpg (1620x1620, 476.79K)

Pathetic self-hating fag. Biggest claim to fame is getting kicked out of some award show.

Armond is the only fag who has actual pride. He recognizes that fags in media are minstrels.

I like Zack Snyder but I can't take White's support of him seriously, he's just being contrarian. He liked the theatrical cut of Justice League.

>he didn't appreciate voluptuous aquaman