How can one man possibly be such a colossal fuck up?

How can one man possibly be such a colossal fuck up?

Attached: 989d7af95d1b1b579e0834c72567cb73--my-pics-posts.jpg (640x632, 61.54K)

hes a legend of a man compared to me

Attached: 1597207038781.jpg (746x718, 213.98K)

Life dealt him a bad hand and caused him to develop neuroses that made him self sabotage constantly

He had a couch with a fridge in it and literally 40+ girlfriends/hook ups define "Fuck up"

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 112.87K)

As a sitcom character, he makes people laugh by behaving irrationally.

I thought it was common sense not to double dip but could be because I watched this episode as a child. Makes sense from a sanitation point of view. If I for some bizarre reason had Ns at my party I wouldn't want them double dipping. White people doing it are probably fine

You have more bacteria in your mouth than in your ass. The human bite is the most infectious and nasty non-venomous bite.
I would not double dip unless I know I am the only one eating that dip

I would've fucked george's cousin in the van.
>hoochie mama

the trick is to break the chip or whatever in half and dip them both separately

>single-handedly made fascism and hate-mongering popular again
>fuck up

pussy.

An eclair? Why risk it?

By "Ns" do you mean niggers?

>an dirty trash eclair

Why risk it?

It was at the top of the bin
He made a calculated risk

It was on a magazine.

Never ever eat trash pastries. Gross.

he worked for the Yankees, had an apartment in Manhattan and slept with many attractive women...

George lived a better life than most men dare dream. The man is a champion.

You sound like some spiritually sick city dweller cunt. In the real world there is no harm in "double dipping", unless you live in a place where everyone around you is so fucking disgusting you're going to catch their monkeypox and buttsex aids from everything they touch. You're just a fucking pussy. You would not survive ten days in the woods.