Batgirl is a movie starring a queer woman of color and is directed and managed by men and women of color...

Batgirl is a movie starring a queer woman of color and is directed and managed by men and women of color. And apparently it’s so bad that it had to be canceled. Meanwhile Flash is still coming out despite the lead actor being an unstable and toxic white man. Make it make sense.

Attached: 9B30B3DB-4530-4E94-8C8A-A083F171EAB8.jpg (1242x1737, 525.34K)

What she do?

Isn't Ezra Miller also a POC?

Batgirl isn’t queer. Neither is the actress

jews turn white when they do bad stuff

>white
Not so fast, Flash!

>all these "insider nerd bloggers"
>none of them said anything about Batgirl being cancelled

Is white a color or an absence of it?

>half jew
>white

Ezra doesn't identify as a man and isn't white though

Attached: 1643172536206.jpg (2354x1522, 894.49K)

Jesus Christ he’s completely fucking mental

pretty sure he said his pronouns were he/it

that's black

twitter has had a detrimental effect on the internet and society

Wow how do these fucking white people like ezra miller get away with so much shit? Epstein got away with his sex abuse for decades.
THIS is proof of systemic racism.

No, before they deleted Insta their pronouns were listed as they/them/it/ze, and like that image shows they would correct people who referred to them as a man or he.

he is a faggot and im glad i never watched anything other than batman movies and never saw any of the homo's movies at all.

i feel bad for michael keaton and brendan fraser ONLY

>white man
*ahem*

>90 million dollar budget, movie is nearly complete already
what the fuck lol, these jews are losing control.

>ze

Attached: wtf.jpg (375x276, 25.7K)

not only that apparently scoob 2 was very close to being done just need a few more months of work

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 21-51-28 Variety on Twitter.png (1196x1330, 1.12M)

I'm more and more convinced the reason Ezra hasn't been canned is because he was diddled as a kid and will name names if they take him off.

Scoob was a piss-poor attempt at starting a cinematic universe masquerading as a Scooby movie, good.

my theory is he was a repressed transwoman and is currently finally allowed to transition and WB will unveil him as "she" after the months of therapy and HRT
the repression will be used as an excuse for the behavior and all will be fine to promote the movie

Attached: 1644874150234.jpg (1004x670, 357.47K)