What speed is the best speed to watch Kubrick kino?

What speed is the best speed to watch Kubrick kino?

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-224411_Chrome.jpg (1080x1711, 569.8K)

However many frames a second the movie is. Just put it at that for one second. Because holy fuck what a boring open ended movie with no explanation. Kubrick retards are the worst.

Not at all.

Planes aren't for watching actual kino, they are watching dumb Hollywood blockbusters you were kinda curious about but didn't want to bother paying for them

This. Who wants to always have the memory of seeing a great movie while being on a fucking plane?

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1280x720, 60.04K)

the fuck is the point of watching 2001 on a tiny screen with no surround sound?

I would argue planes aren't for movies at all. Maybe TV shows or something but frankly it's better to either listen to podcasts or read. I can't think of a type of movie I'd wanna waste the experience of on a plane. Maybe something I've seen before but really I think a good sleep mask and a podcast or audiobook is the move

>Who wants to always have the memory of seeing a great movie while being on a fucking plane?

>12hr flight to europe
>watch return of the king 4 times in a row

It made it go a lot quicker.

2 times speed when I really want to get through it. 1.25 when I’m paying attention

This. It isn’t some sacrilege to watch sped up, it is worse to watch in that format at all.

you just have autism.

This
I watched Free Solo and The Mule on a plane and it was great
I also tried to watch Atila battle angel and had to turn it off cause it was very embarrassing that people could see it, fucking terrible movie

The last movie I watched on a plane was the lil peep documentary. They made him look gay and let his mom talk too much

>I can't think of a type of movie I'd wanna waste the experience of on a plane
Last time I had a 12 hour flight I remember just watching shit like White House Down and Venom, movies I wouldn't have watched otherwise but helped pass the time
Podcast and books are fine but they don't last me an entire flight and I can't sleep for shit on a plane

you watch stupid pointless movies like an m night shamalyan movie or a nolan flick

i watched risky business for the first time on this real nice plane. totally cool. i recommend it.

>You have to watch the same movie 4 times in a row on your flight
Well, Any Forums? Which movie are you watching?

I watched The Gambit on a redeye back from Denver a couple of days ago. I was in the front row on the aisle in a dark plane so basically, anyone could see my 16'' Macbook pro glowing in the dark cabin. I also covertly took a fat rip off a weed vape pen at the beginning and I mostly ghosted it but the lady next to me said do you smell marijuana to the person she was flying with kek. Anyways, it was a great movie.

based teen retard tweeter retard movie

in other words it was kino

I like to watch what the person next to me is watching with no sound. It puts me into a weird meditative trance that makes the flight go faster.

>muh macbook muh weed
fag

3x is excessive, but I started taking the speedpill and embraced 1.5-2 for many videos if I don't know if I'll give a crap or it'll end up being a waste of time. Especially youtube videos since there's thousands of hours of interesting things to watch and many are full of filler

i was flying back from a law conference too stay jelly fag