I wish Lucas just let Star Wars die

I wish Lucas just let Star Wars die

Attached: 39E140A2-DD03-4C43-980C-75C6F11AF0F0.jpg (1170x1230, 441.6K)

yes, he needs to say he's actually an homosexual trans man who transitioned when he was little, due to being touched by the jedi council several times

It turns out Family Guy was telling the future. Obi Wan is a homo and pederast.

Why don't you stop posting this then

We wish you dead faggot

Disney entering the grooming phase

Fun fact: most pedophiles and serial killers are bisexual.

>season 2
>caring about a fictional character's choices in achieving orgasm
these mentally ill faggots really do live in a fucking bubble

What is there to explore? We already know Obi Wan is gay. It's the trope of the old wise gay wizard. Same goes for Gandalf and Dumbledore.

I think you’re on to something here

>explore his sexuality
But the Clone Wars show already did that.

He had an affair with the Duchess of Mandalore when they were both younger, but unlike Anakin, he kept to the Jedi way and left her behind to stay loyal to the Jedi Order. Later, he regrets leaving, but it's already too late, and when he goes back for his waifu, Darth Maul murders her in front of Obi to torment him. Thereafter, Obi never shows any interest in romance.

Just when you think it can't get more shitty it does. I also wish they'd just let Star Wars die.

Why?

Why inject sexuality into everything?

Im watching space samurai, they can be gay or straight i dont care but it doesnt matter at all anf should not influence the story

Imagine hinging your entire self-worth on not on your own sexuality and fetishes, but then projecting them on to fictional characters.
People like this really need to be forced into manual labor jobs... or sent to the Middle East.

>Why inject sexuality into everything?
That's literally all they have and lal they care about. Their lives are so easy that THIS is the hardest thing they have to deal with.

Uncle Obi's preferences are an open secret

Attached: FV9zDaPUcAA0A-Y.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

lucassold start wars to disney intentionally to spite you. why couldnt you just appreciate jarjar binks? the prequels werent that bad, but you just had to run your fucking mouth.

because women are more irresponsible consumers than men and women pivot their entire lives around sex, sexuality, and the sexuality of others. our feminized culture is a pseduo matriarchy at this point and we will soon be consquered by the more masculine manlet chinese as a consequence of this hubris.

What flag is that supposed to be, now?

So that's why Annie turned to the darkside.

>master kiadi-mundi, why are you sweating?

This will be the first show where sex with kiddies will be normalized and propagandized.
Dilating sistas, we won. And we just can't lose no matter how hard those filthy 14 y.o. poltards try to bring us down. Btw... Maybe I can fall in love with 11y.o. poltard mhmmmm
Oops time to dilate

Attached: 1658244235794595.png (736x746, 88.19K)