How do two beautiful people produce an ugly person?

How do two beautiful people produce an ugly person?

Attached: 3415.jpg (1200x1200, 178.29K)

Pic unrelated?

Uma Thurman is average, not ugly.

ask ur mom

Uma Thurmon is fucking ugly. Maya is alright. I’ve seen her tits and they are disappointing.

she's better looking than her mom.

Disappointing, but still definitely suckable

>Uma Thurman is average

Attached: pulp-fiction-movie-screencaps.com-4343.jpg (1920x1080, 249.18K)

It has to be possible for two beautiful parent sot produce an ugly child. Otherwise, eugenics would be not only justified, but the only moral solution. Ugly people have objectively worse quality of life. It should be illegal for ugly dysgenic garbage to reproduce. I don't care about race. It could be the top 10 percent most handsome black people I don't fucking care but there is no reason why ugly people should be allowed to reproduce unless they have EXTREMELY high IQ.

Oh shit, I read this thread wrong.

I just realized I’m old enough to be her father. So depressing.

ITT: faggblasted zoomers

In a perfect society where everyone is good looking, who is the most beautiful of them all

Uma is ugly. She looks like she has down syndrome, like the rest of her pathetic race of northern snowniggers

Yes

It doesn't matter because they are so close together the difference hardly matters.

Ethan Hawke is good looking?

Attached: skelet.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

correct

The same way two ugly people made an even uglier person. Stay inside OP you scare the women and children.

wouldn't call her "fucking ugly," but uma is very much a "two face." depending on her hairstyle and the lighting, she can either be beautiful or just average.

Attached: uma.jpg (921x1387, 270.38K)

She looked better when she was younger

Attached: 1656628568043.jpg (1020x1194, 145.41K)