I’m putting together a team

I’m putting together a team

Attached: C3C22ED8-2B28-4E7A-8C44-4F9ECCC00514.jpg (1440x1440, 305.58K)

sneed

why did roids and HGH give that indian guy a marble jaw but not this one?

>guns are just fashion accessories, that's why i keep them next to my 50 leather jackets and collection of slippers

imagine being a tranny and waking up every day knowing this could have been you if you didnt pussy out and decide taking dicks up your ass was a valid way of living

Someone please spoonfeed me why this dude is being shilled recently. Is he an eceleb?

>slip on shoes
faggot
also, what is that chunky ass physique? lmfao

He’s mafia.

Nigger is what i thought a cool guy was when i was 13

Self help guru who for chuds

Attached: 1658714744688195.jpg (1241x621, 91.4K)

genetics

Hes basically Dan Bilzerian for zoomers. But instead of just being some goofball who poses with prostitutes, Tate has cultivated this sigma grindset, alpha male philosophy game persona.

Hes Elliot Hulse, Jordan Peterson, PUA, and circa 2017 redpill infographs rolled into one.

i could take him

forsen could kick his ass

He runs a pyramid scheme and a couple of braindead retards fell for it and so have to promote him like crazy in a desperate attempt to make their money back.

You'll need a conman.

Attached: DS8CSQqX4AAYOmd.jpg (832x638, 57.58K)

so basically a retard then

where the fuck is his chin?

dan bilzarian is a retarded ape who can barely articulate anything and lives off daddys money. Tate actually can talk, is an incredible entertainer, and is self made.

All that money and he didn't pay for a surgery to fix that (lack of)chin.

Yeah he is everywhere

he believes purely cosmetic vanity is a feminine mindset which is why he decided to let his hair go

>which is why he decided to let his hair go
Ah yes yes sure

Intersting hand gesture.... hmmmm

he buys supercars literally on a whim. Im sure he could get a transplant for the most prestigious practitioners in the industry. What is your point here

Here it is!

Attached: 766FBF4B-31BD-4A4A-ADB9-E43FC947B97F.gif (456x262, 975.42K)

why do trannies hate this man so much?

It’s too late for a transplant. It’s over, he’ll never get his hair back.

HGH gut lol

you still have yet to make your point

He knows that they’ll never be real women.

actually that user's right
he could get a transplant but he can't get a chin transplant so he's still fucked

im listening...

Attached: FYyWLy0XkAESw9v.jpg (766x1024, 93.29K)

where's this niggas chin