JUST

It’s over for DC. It HAS to be. You cant just release stinker after stinker. You know you’re done when the new Batman doesn’t even come close to 1 billion

Attached: 1E265FF8-D89F-4D5D-B5B5-F6F02577EFEB.jpg (1242x1510, 479.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me_kqIDdpKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rock got booed?

You're retarded, like actually brain damaged. You should genuinely kill yourself. The world would be an empirically better place if you weren't in it.

Also don't bother replying, I'm leaving this retarded thread :)

SNYDER IS BACK
WE WON, SNYDERBROS

It's mostly clickbait. The audience was boo'ing the idea that Cavil won't be Superman anymore.

Good

snyderchads...we won!

Rock was shook afterward though. What you might perceive from behind your keyboard might just be different than how The Rock saw things.

He's sweating Black Adam hardcore. I also think it's funny that nobody is even suggesting a Shazam crossover.

the new CEO of WB/Discovery is cutting costs and you think he is going to bring back a man whose movies ALL underperformed at the box office ...

>Marvel underperforming
>DC finding a new bottom
capeshit is dying

don't underestimate Snyder, his greatest talent is selling his shitty pitches over and over again

youtube.com/watch?v=Me_kqIDdpKU

Here's a pity (You)

Brendan sisters... It was OUR time

Attached: file.png (1123x556, 170.48K)

Attached: 1652581846988.jpg (1877x1126, 141.82K)

littybros.....

they're probably going to cancel Doom Patrol as well

Is it really cheaper now to not release the finished Batgirl than to not show it at all?

Shouldn’t he be currently concerned that Superpets is underperforming?

The excuse is that the CEO's strategy is to only have big blockbuster releases and this would fall short of that. I think it was just so bad they couldn't make an edit of it that worked and didn't want to be embarrassed and have it further damage the brand. Maybe it was always meant to debut on HBO Max. If that was the case cancelling it doesn't really lose them any additional money: who would subscribe just for the Batgirl movie?

Good
Ha, I guess

Imagine being the Rock though, he joined Black Adam as a producer like 10 years ago. Ten fucking years he could have got the project moving. Instead, he waits till DC is at it's lowest point ever, full of internal turmoil and canceled projects across the board. What a dumb bitch.

Dwayne you know very well you are still lurking

Snyderbros...
our response?

COPE AND SEETHE, CHUD

Sloth king

Reminder that The Rock was shilling a DC Superperts CINEMATIC UNIVERSE and the litty BLACK ADAMN CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.

Attached: 1648613647875.png (1536x1444, 1.35M)

Attached: 1659174325179.png (935x870, 546.92K)

We won Snyderchads. Our time is now.
>Man of Steel 2-3
>Batman VS Superman 2 VS Wonderwomen VS Auqua man
>Justice League 2-4 5 would be part 6 and 7 combined

It would be kino…..

Snyder tanked the profits of future movies

Warner Bros tanked the profits of the future movies because they fucking sucked and were not the projects fans were expecting.

I think the terrible reputation of the movies tanked future movies.

This has more to do with Momoa I have to assume than anything else. Literally every woman creams over him, nobody gives a fuck about Aquaman but Momoa is a draw

Nonsense. Snyder brought the popularity it even had. Bringing him back is literally their only hope. The hive mind knows this to be true.

They spent $100 million on Superman Lives, didn’t they?

Nah that's you