Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniela Melchior and Billy Magnusson to headline remake of "Roadhouse"

>Last November, news broke that Jake Gyllenhaal was in talks to star in a reboot of the classic Patrick Swayze movie Road House. Now, it seems the news is official with Gyllenhaal being joined in the film by Billy Magnussen, Daniela Melchior, and more. This Road House remake is set to be directed by Doug Liman, who is best known for directing films like Edge of Tomorrow, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and The Bourne Identity.

>While the original 1989 film was not loved by critics at the time, it has since become a cult classic. Swayze fans often rank the campy action movie among his best work. The original Road House starred Swayze as a bouncer at a bar in Missouri who ensures the wrath of a local businessman who is looking to control the whole town. The remake is said to follow Gyllenhaal as an ex-UFC fighter who gets hired as a bouncer at a "rough-and-tumble roadhouse" in the Florida Keys but quickly learns that his new home is not the paradise it seems on the outside.

Hmm.

Attached: Jakers.jpg (1664x1068, 266.15K)

Portuguese Lana Rhoades is moving on up in Hollywood, you go girl!

Right boot.

They should make Jake a cocaine addict who gets extra bar fighting abilities when he is zooted.

I love Jake, Ratcatcher is pure sex, but really, trying Roadhouse? It's hardly a unique story, but it is a pretty distinct film. Why not just do the same sort of premise and call it something else?

Creatively bankrupt. Also i dont see jake being a good swaze. He cant pull it off

Did they really use a pic of her in a bikini?

Hello?

In for Ratfu

Attached: 1658884267375855.jpg (1080x1350, 123.22K)

mite be ok

Damn that's the fifth upcoming film she's in, she really broke out after Suicide Squad

Attached: Daniela Melchior SM.webm (950x650, 2.97M)

What, no Maggie?

...No.

Attached: best-beauty-oscars-2022-maggie-gyllenhaal.jpg (1600x2000, 264.83K)

Oh n-

remake remake remake remake ill watch none of them

kinohouse

> Daniela

I will now watch your movie

Attached: 1658613680712774.webm (450x800, 2.87M)

More like Gay Bathhouse

Same

Attached: daniella melchior 2.jpg (1080x1186, 265.67K)

Who asked for this

Holy perky