What a sick fuck…

What a sick fuck…

Attached: 11DECB0A-B91C-48BD-8453-0792F9E224BE.jpg (1170x1229, 130.32K)

I forgot about Dane

Attached: 1631869295155.gif (499x258, 541.14K)

He answered the call.

he looks fucking weird now

Jesus Christ has that abomination ever earned a dollar he DIDN'T spend on cosmetic surgery?

Attached: harv.jpg (1000x1434, 152.91K)

Did he get surgery to play Will Ferrel's brother in a movie that never happened or something?

5 years old is pushing it.

rosbifs always seem into on blaming the men. Why not blame the women making the decision? Do they not have agency until they are in their late 30s?

Attached: Screenshot (148).png (428x368, 100.83K)

the long lost bogdanoff returns to restore the family to power

You could've told me that was Harvey Weinstein and I wouldn't have batted an eye

Look at his face what the fuuuuk

Dane Bogdanoff now

Holy she he's bogged himself

Attached: file.png (2048x2048, 2.45M)

It's because she's too young to remember all of the shitty stand-ups that he did, so she tolerates him.

Harvey Weinstein biopic when?

what is this called?

damn this nigga turned in Joe Piscopo

>5 years engaged
>She is 23
So...how early was she fucking her and how old was she?

Why do Americans get so upset when to consenting adults commit to a relationship?

Attached: 6D029DFF-C9E2-41A2-BBF3-B84FC0488919.jpg (828x619, 416.92K)

It’s funny because it’s actually infantilizing women by saying they aren’t mentally capable of making their own decisions on who to date. Why isn’t it creepy that the 20 year old is attracted to an older man? Does she think he is her daddy?

based keem, kikes mad

because 18 yr olds are retarded and it says more about you as a 45 year old man that you can stand the presence of one past the time it takes you to nut on her face and call her an uber

>actually women can make their own choices and sleep with whoever they want incel
>NO NOT LIKE THAT

>because 18 yr olds are retarded
So why should they vote?

its one of the new things to get mad about i guess

THIS GNOME SON OF A BITCH is FUCKING hot 20 year old blondes and basically you're fucking stupid
How? Just watch this FREE VIDEO

They probably shouldn’t but it’s set in stone now and we need fresh meat for the army grinder, the least we can do is let them cast a vote

This is what shitty plastic surgery looks like. He would look 10x better if he could have just accepted aging normally. Instead he looks like a freak. I guess he used to straighten his hair in the past or something too cause the change there looks weird

Ethan is made because he married a fucking bridge troll and is aging like absolute shit (guy’s only 37 and looks a decade older than Keemstar who’s older than him).

What the fuck, he's 40? He's still doing jewtube drama shit at 40 years old?