Jules is the best thing to happen to Rue

If it wasn't for Jules' intervention Rue probably wouldn't be alive right now. Why does everyone call Jules toxic? As for her "cheating"...she established with Rue pretty early on that she's poly, and they never had a conversation in the show about being exclusive either... thoughts? I'm sick of the Jules' hate, she makes the show so much better.

Attached: aryangoddess2.jpg (740x740, 91.11K)

You sound like a teenage girl but ywnbaw

Lesbian romances are cringe. Give me chad x transgirl romance

Attached: 1634771587198.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

HE DOESN'T PASS! HE'S UGLY! HE HAS A DUCK! HE'S A MAN!

my gf is trans bros, would recommend

This, Nate×Jules would be kino

Queen of Any Forums

The women who broke Any Forums

Attached: 1659494453088.jpg (1874x980, 505.9K)

lol
lmao

im trans btw

This.

Just post the webm you know the one.

Why do you focus so heavily on a character that is barely in the show? Also, imagine not getting nominated for an emmy when you're the most visible trans actress in the most pro-trans time in hollywood, ever. Meanwhile Zendaya got nominated and retard face big 5 year plan tits girl got 2 nominations. What a disaster.

Someone has to be getting paid for these threads.

youre both faggot niggers, jules and rue or death

>noooo people cant like what i dont like!

Any Forums always gets obsessed with some character from some show or film. It was the same with the chick from the vvitch, elsa from frozen and alot more I cant think of right now. In the period after initial release, you would see 20+ threads daily about said character/actor for 6+ months.

Dont underestimate the power of autism.
Dont forget abatap. Nevermind, you werent even here for that.

Attached: autisimo maximo.gif (480x281, 124.47K)

God what is that monkey sitting next to the transwoman

Attached: 1637823223077.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>>noooo people cant like what i dont like!
The show is such objective fucking trash, it's legitimately not possible that anyone who isn't a psychotic troon enjoys it. Sorry.

>Nobody is buying the 'she's a woman shtick. Quick, throw on photoshop and soften the shit out of his face.

he looks so over 'being a woman'