What historical events do you want to see adapted into a film?

what historical events do you want to see adapted into a film?

Attached: 26244700-58E9-4B2B-B1F5-8E2E01B9D934.jpg (731x618, 163.73K)

This board is so fucking bad nowadays. Think I'm just gonna stop coming here.

>had a few minor victories against the Romans
>gets buckbroken into oblivion later

Attached: 1609979107505.png (326x386, 308.35K)

Hadrian

Attached: 1647152752594.png (480x755, 212.92K)

As a person just visiting Any Forums after nearly 2 years this seems like a regular thread
If anything it is the anime threads that make me question this board

>we have to search history of black victories over whites

> Queen Amanirenas is one of the most famous kandakes, because of her role leading Kushite armies against the Romans in a war that lasted three years, from 25 BC to 22 BC. After an initial victory when the Kushites attacked Roman Egypt, they were driven out of Egypt by Gaius Petronius and the Romans established a new frontier at Hiere Sycaminos (Maharraqa).[2][3]

Everytime they celebrate these so call African victories they leave out the fact they get obliterated not soon after or didn't win at all

I don't know what is real and what is fake anymore

Yall crakuz best recognize we been doin dem peeromids an shieeet

Attached: nigger tick.jpg (784x960, 102.7K)

Black men have women's brains inside male bodies while Black women are cognitively males. On traditional and modern Black cultures, the woman is pretty much the head of household and community leaders while Negroe men live their lives literally as roided women, seeking foolish pleasure and throwing fits of irrational rage at every moment. They are really a strange type of humanoid.

This is the boulder that rolled after Indiana Jones in the first movie.
Feel old yet?

Definitely Boudica's uprising in Britannia.

Attached: Boudica.png (320x583, 78.88K)

Tariq...your percy sex fantasies are getting out of control

See you tomorrow, user!

Bros I'm feeling my white privilege... maybe we were wrong

Also the Kushites were East Africans, they have caucasoid skulls and something resembling civilization.

Attached: 1610859224065.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

What's with niggers/kikes and always making up shit

Egyptians are not black

niggers rob and kikes are gypsies

>Her army returned with a bronze depiction of Augustus' head, taken from a statue of the Roman emperor. She then "buried the severed head of Augustus beneath the steps of a temple dedicated to victory." The head, found in Meroƫ in 1912, now resides in the British Museum after a British archaeological team excavated it.

pretty based desu

Attached: Augustus.jpg (2347x3544, 1.7M)

strange type of hominid

Yeah whats the deal with that shit? I thought that wasn't allowed before.

Nigger mad

WE WUZ KANGZ

I've never heard of this story, but I'm wondering...

Did SHE defeat the Romans? Or did the Romans just realize that what they were fighting her over was not worth the effort? Also, I wonder how many black slaves she owned.

>Anime is tv
>most tv shows are shit and there's nothing to talk about
>Any Forums became full of spics and twitter normalfags
>anime website

Stay on tr/a/nime, fag.

She raided a few border outposts in the south of Egypt while the governor and his troops were fighting in Arabia.
The Romans returned, drove her back into her land and extended their borders even further South than they were previously.

The voyage of James Iredell Waddell and the CSS Shenandoah
>embarks at half strength with the mission of disrupting Union trade in the Pacific
>captures or scuttles numerous ships by the time they get to the Cape
>double back with a captured ship to offload all their prisoners in Brazil
>set back off, destroying several more ships in the Indian Ocean
>come to Port in Australia, pick up some vitally needed supplies and some more crew
>head North to the Bering Strait, end up destroying 31/53 ships in the Union whaling fleet, 10 of which were reportedly destroyed in one day after capturing a newspaper in which they discovered the war was not going well for them but had a speech from their President about their continued war effort
>having successfully completed what was essentially a suicide mission, they need to create a new mission for themselves
>they resolve to raid the port of San Francisco, which they believe to be lightly defended
>on the way there they run into a British Schooner which gives them more current newspapers
>they discover that the war is not only over, but has been over for six months
>they disguise themselves as a trading vessel and sail back to Britain, fearing they would be executed as pirates if they surrendered to the Union
>complete the first CSA circumnavigation of the globe in the process and becomes the last Confederate force to surrender after the war

Attached: JamesIredellWaddellCSA.jpg (437x600, 61.45K)

>Her disability
More likely they made fun of her disfigurement
>Also, I wonder how many black slaves she owned.
The likelihood she had far more than the Romans approaches 100%

Kys tranny. Anime was always there before kikes made trannies mainstream

its something to make them feel important since they always yell about black involvement in history and the most they can come up with is moorish conquest
kind of like when a kid asks something stupid about history
>and then columbus set sail for america in 1492
>were there any robots on the ship?
>...sure why not
>ay dere any black kangz and qwanz
>sure why not here's an african queen who defeated the entire roman empire, also she only had one eye just like you
>shit dawg we taken down a whole empire ook ook

This website it's a corpse. The internet itself has been a corpse for years, but still.

Egyptians aren't black

>that image

Kek

the black racist attack on Reginald Denny during the LA race riots.

Attached: CDkbEoNWIAEsTUp.jpg (650x512, 58.07K)

best watch out i hear there's trannies on this website which means this website turns people into trannies and should be avoided

lol.Go put on a skirt, fag.

It's like the wheelchair kid they added to 90s cartoons for diversity but turned up to 11 for black people.
Just make up shit or take minute historical details and blow it out of proportions

Didn't she end up losing that war?

Let me guess:
>north african and not black
>got one petty victory in one battle against rome
>got destroyed on the first roman retaliation after the "victory"

How many did I get right?

Yeah, they come from Any Forums and should go back.

They can't create. They can only steal or destroy

She outnumbered the Romans 23:1 and lost massively? Clearly she earned her slot as a great leader in Civilization.

Pretty based

Reminds of how there are black people out there who think The Zulus beat The British in a war in fact they only defeated one group of them who were ill prepared and for six months they were hunted down by the Brits until they had no fight in them.
But it's still referred to as a "war" and blacks and Africans get their pride puffed by misinformation.

2/3, tentatively 3/3. She sued for peace after her victories and avoided battle and the Romans fucked off

Any Forums went too deep into autism and nobody wants to go there

>The commander was considered to be both the Portuguese Achilles and Leonardo Da Vinci.
>Wins the battles by predicting tides.

Attached: Cochin.png (330x689, 24.54K)

>could have made one about mansa musa
>the king of the mali empire, who was so fucking rich he caused a gold inflation to nations he passed by when going to mecca for pilgrimage
>not on purpose but because he felt generous
but nooooooo, some literal who MUH BLAK QWEEN