Are American prisons really like this?

Are American prisons really like this?

Attached: shot_caller.jpg (1280x720, 137.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6ph5_yysW8?t=1251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

According to my binging of Wes Watson and a few other prison youtuber videos, Californian ones are like that.
The other states arent as extreme with the gangs, some federal ones dont even care if white and black dudes hang out etc

>Bunch of Danish fags making an American prisonmovie

There will never be a movie that captures the reality that prison is 99.999999999% boredom and then like there’s a fight every once in a while.

Yeah pretty much this but I hear Texas is becoming like California.

what happens to glasses guy during the time skip? He's an important member the first half of the movie....then he's gone? Am I forgetting something?

That tummy is custom built to be my pillow!

The south has prisons full of Mexican gang members but no rivals so it's not as bad as California where everyone thinks they run a set.

Wes and other California prison Youtubers have said that the difference between real life and the movie is you don't get a choice. If you're white you're going to run with the whites or they going to try and kill you. It's not an invitation.

This was a really good prison movie, it should get shilled more often but people only like prison movies for the escapes which there aren't any here.

>A movie that's a fictional depiction of something
>Is it really like this?
No, prisons are ruthless. It's not a cake walk good time fun time, you don't want to be locked up. You don't want to spend time in the Pen, there's people that will beat and/or kill you for looking at them wrong. Prison isn't a disney movie, no matter what some LARPing youtube personality tells you. Stop watching movies and TV shows and thinking they're an accurate representation of reality.

Watch American Me instead

I really like this movie but why is it being posted so much lately?

If you go straight to prison, you're a fish out of water

But if you're in the juvenile system, you know everybody.

youtu.be/m6ph5_yysW8?t=1251

t. Danny Trejo

Attached: Cell_211-654769303-mmed.jpg (300x428, 27.54K)

Attached: b1efccddb2b95bd9bae84c77155a6275.png (512x384, 148.59K)

I was in prison for 6 years and it wasn’t so bad. I’m a massive butt slut though so I just rented my asshole out to people in return for protection/extra commissary etc. If you give ass out you’ll be friends with everyone and no one will dare to fuck with you because one of your daddy’s would undoubtedly murder the guy messing with you.
If you’re not a natural born buttslut it’s much harder id imagine.

Larp, but if real, they should have murdered you in prison.

I wish it had more general population scenes instead of him getting put into isolation so quickly. I like the prison society they had going

Americans prisons are racially segregated. Once you get in, you have to side with your race and only your race. I saw several shankings and there were tons of racially motivated fights. Thankfully I wasn't in there very long but the people you're around are worse than the time you have to serve.

No shit he's lying.

Don't reply to me.

i'm terrified of prison and cops and there's no fucking way i'm watching anything about them where they aren't fodder for some killing machine

I heard hanging out with the old white dudes playing chess then hanging with the skinheads is how you get by. Skinheads give protection and old dudes to pass time with and most everyone respects the old dudes so not many fuck with them.

I'm replying to you fish what you gonna do about it?

I'm not