DUNE 2 HYPE THREAD

will Villenueve do it again?

Attached: DUNE2.jpg (1080x1080, 74.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po1ah8JtPhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm hyped for the 2 one to be even grayer and browner.

Have at ye, nerds

This movie will likely be an underwhelming, warmed-over farce, like its predecessor. It will employ a handful of visually elaborate, stunningly beautiful scenes, set at epic scale, to distract you from the fact that the rest of it is a drab and austere, corner cutting mess. Those of you not in active, circle-jerk denial of this will not even notice, because the films you have been raised on have left you without a cinematic lexicon with which you could have otherwise appraised it.

It will continue to squander the ample and seductive world built by the author, and will be forgotten by the end of the decade.

But you fellas have fun.

Why didn't they film 2 at the same time as 1?

>hyped fot more mommy jessica
>the opposite of hyped for zedayherea and pugly

Attached: 1644706750690.jpg (800x1200, 162.97K)

I would forgive them for making a soulless movie if it had over the top action scenes, but why make a soulless movie that's boring as well?

Dune was great but the only thing i hate is zendaya, why couldnt they get someone good looking

Villeneuve should have cast Sarah Gadon

Attached: SarahGadonDenisVilleneuve.jpg (1500x2254, 314.54K)

>Sarah Gadon
please don't start

Dune 1 was pure soul

The most emotion anyone showed was a couple of jokes from Idaho and Paul having a tantrum.

The suits wouldn't allow him due to his Bladerunner movie flopping.

FILTERED

Weird to split it into two movies. They should have just done a 3 hr 30 min or 4 hr movie and put an intermission in the middle. I do not fucking understand why film studios are afraid of doing intermissions these days. Some directors have a really big story to tell and I need to piss. Dune 2 will be good though.

Can't wait to see how they adapt a giant worm god talking and talking and talking for an entire book.

>do it again?
*Get fucked over by the studio again

It was completely toned down by the studio so they could make money off children.

Attached: gay.jpg (221x118, 5.86K)

>Can't wait to see how they adapt a giant worm god talking and talking and talking for an entire book.

You're 80 IQ if you think they're making that many of these. The adaptations will fall more apart at a geometric rate as they leave out more and more of the details of the novels.

so tired of the celeb worship. hello? i'm not a studio exec, i cannot help you get your waifu hired. fuck off forever!

>Can't wait to see how they adapt a giant worm god talking and talking and talking for an entire book.
Denis said he would only do the first two books.

Gadon would be the perfect Irulan.

Attached: Zendaya Sarah Gadon.jpg (4076x3009, 1.1M)

Greig Fraser doesn't get called a hack fraud nearly often enough.

The rest of the story isn’t as interesting as the first one in my opinion

But the realism! Never mind that deserts can be pretty! It all needs to look drab and ugly and soulless because that's the point!

They're making a bene Gesserit series.

Dune 1984 was also pg-13

At this point, any huwhite girl would be better than any nigger or mutt goblin hybrid.

Attached: lol niggers.jpg (960x633, 148.07K)

>browner
That mutt Zendaya is there. So this is guaranteed.

>the desert princess wasn't nordic enough

dude why are you so racist... like, chill out bro. It isn't Christ like.

youtube.com/watch?v=po1ah8JtPhs
true

dude the deserts in the film are BEAUTIFUL tf you mean

>memory inheritance thing is never even mentioned
I guess we're definitevely not getting Leto. Shame.

Attached: 1654659730632.jpg (540x801, 138.55K)

Says the goblin