DC MAJOR CANCELS

It is a fucking bloodbath. The JJ Abrams DC projects are also all canceled.

Attached: 1637801477679.png (742x622, 593.76K)

The Snyderfags won.

>The JJ Abrams DC projects are also all canceled.
It's not enough. People should be jailed for that. There is blatantly some illegal bullshit going on where Abrams keeps getting more money than he deserves.

I'd certainly hope so considering the zero output.

The best part was that the JJ DC deal didn't even have him on an exclusive contract so he was able to fuck off and do films/tv shows for an unknown amount of time without even putting a single pen to paper on getting his shows made

Blatant money laundering or a monumentally stupid multi million dollar deal by WB

It's almost like all of this shit sucked the whole time.

Maybe if you’re a Russian nigger that determines “winning” by guaranteeing that everything else loses.

>The JJ Abrams DC projects are also all canceled
I didn't know JJ was working on DC related projects but I'm glad they've been canceled

Attached: 1642577230572.jpg (763x893, 83.91K)

He was going to do the black Superman thing. I hope they cancel everything and start over, after a rest, with an actual plan and coherence. It's hard to believe that they made such a mess of it in the first place, and brining in JJ was just going to make it even more of a mess.

I don't think Snyder is coming back and his movies weren't good but to be fair, everything else dc had planned was also shaping up to be garbage. they need a clean slate wipe and a cohesive plan to make passion projects and not just spit out whatever, and if that's what they're doing then we won, all of us who might want to watch more Jokers and The Suicide Squads and not more racebent genderswapped cw shows with higher budgets.

Zack Snyder is literally Bane. He crashed the DCEU with no survivors.

What do you think is happening? I feel like the head people at WB know capeshit is dying so they're dialing it back while Disney ramps it up even more

He was originally supposed to be directing the 2000's Superman revival that Bryan Singer eventually got. Leaked screenplay makes it look like the most incoherent garbage that basically ignores all of the source material.

Literally Zack Snyder friends running amok.

Think a lot of thebstuff they're canceling is their hbo max crap so they're probably reorganizing their streaming platform

>good, now JJ can dedicate himself to produce and direct Star Trek and Star Wars! While George Lucas direct people to their seats!
t. Michael "Mike" Stoklasa

Streaming movies do not scale. You cant spend 100m on a movie and expect to get that back in subscribers, with netflix stock finally coming around to this realization, hbomax is probably cutting corners too before their spending/earnings ratio hurts their stock also

;_; Pretty much gonna cancel the Titans too right? They're still filming Season 4.

Attached: Brenton-Thwaites-as-Dick-Grayson-Nightwing-in-Titans.jpg (890x466, 110.67K)

>we win by losing
bravo

Nigga, i want WB to crash.

I need proof that the JJ Abrams Hellblazer is actually canceled, OP. I don't want to get my hopes up, otherwise.

He literally is a randyan suicide bomber. Which is based.

Damn, what the hell’s going on over there???

Did you forgot Snyder unironically feeding Mussolini words to his fanbase?

Attached: 1642314120844.jpg (576x960, 30.13K)

I heard they were finally going to do Guy Gardner, my favorite GL, but I guess that's okay because they'd only ruin him.

Antiwoke backlash. The collapse of Netflix and the maiming of Disney.

I'm a console war fag and I stopped cheering for DC's demise over a year ago - shit has gotten too sad. It's like picking on a retard, there's no honor in it anymore.

Too bad too, cause I think the MCU is headed for trouble. Could been a cool comeback story for DCfags.

He was going to be stuck in the 80's and share screen with an alien women who's lesbian. He'd also be the "toxic masculinity" guy who got raped by his father back during childhood.