Better than a lot of things that come out nowadays

Better than a lot of things that come out nowadays

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-08-02 203217.png (467x620, 529.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RDJJxdfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s genuinely one of my favorite nicktoons and shows in general, but most of the hardcore fans I’ve seen are legit autist

great show with diverse cast that didn't shove their differences down your throat 24/7

those baseball player episodes were real kino of the highest degree

I watched it but Recess was better. It was more comfy.

Its good. But it has been surpassed.

Attached: clarence.jpg (739x415, 37.05K)

I love the fact that Helga got some tits in full-length. I mean, she's still flat, but as a little touch it was nice.

I loved how the did a movie years later to give the series the perfect ending we always wanted. Arnold reunited with his parents and Helga conquering his heart

Arnold is canonically jewish

No, he is not. The fat fuck was a jew.

The Nicktoon when it came on I knew to change the channel.

>The Jewish character is the trouble making kid that everyone hates
Huh

What was the appeal? I never found it funny or interesting, is this KotH for kids?

>series the perfect ending
No its not. It undermined the message of past episodes like you dont need parents to have a family (arnold) or that only the self can fix itself (helga). The movie was a huge fanservice to attract viewers (it failed), rendering it shallow.

It was average but the episodes that standout are the urban legends, Arnold's perception of family and Helga's road to redemption which they failed to do so as I mentioned above.

>The movie was a huge fanservice
Yes, and I said I liked it because of that

Arnold was based af

This show is pure soul. It's good to see grounded, realistic settings and plots in animation. It's the kind of show you watch and think "not only is this funny but it's good for kid's minds also" which is rare for television. Compare this to Spongebob Squarepants which just made kids hyperactive and mindless.

I still can't believe they allowed a therapy session for a kids show. It was a really well written episode and explored Helga's reasoning she became obsessed with Arnold but still all this development for a show that's being watched by 10 year old stupid me was weird. I like how the therapist is a little thrown off when Helga admitted to making a shrine of Arnold with his used gum

Attached: Helga.png (1542x1158, 1.66M)

Looking back, it was a pretty dark and real show that taught kids a lot of lessons. The biggest one was that some people have it worse off than you, and it was a hard lesson to learn as a kid. That it's not only kids who have a hard time, living and growing up, it's adults too.

Of course you do, you're a Helgafag. You dont actually care about the show.

There was even things that spoke on racial tension. It was so groundbreaking for a kids show, it wasn't always goofy, and funny. They got into real shit, like the emotional and mental abuse towards Helga by her father and always comparing her to her better sister. The anxiety, the heartbreak, and the need and want for a parent to love you. As her mothers drinking "juice" and being drunk, and it going right over your head until you got older.

I forgot the characters name, but you got to see how something like divorce effect both parties, and the guy basically having nothing and wanting his wife back so he could be happy again, and happy together.

soundtrack to this show makes me wanna cry...no cap ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RDJJxdfU

Attached: 9r2a9skk8a351.jpg (818x864, 69.35K)

Was he a chud?

Attached: Curly.jpg (360x450, 28.38K)

>After Pigeon-man's rooftop home was destroyed
"Who could've done this?"
"People Arnold..."
"We can rebuild, your birds will come back"
"I know they'll come back, they're birds its people I don't understand"

In the original script he was suppose to jump off the roof and kill himself but the execs told the staff "This is still a kids network guys" so he flew off instead but jeeze this show was something hard

Attached: pigeon man.jpg (1000x750, 63.27K)

Everyone in the boarding house had real problems.
No, he was just a kid living in poverty in NYC, which the show's loosely based in.

>"I know they'll come back, they're birds its people I don't understand"
The way he says it..Fuck.

Literally me.