Atlanta Season 4

Atlanta bros... it's over

youtu.be/PB-jmFA1NMk

Attached: R - 2022-08-02T181954.016.jpg (1200x1200, 279.47K)

Who here unironically watches this? Who unironically watches a show that, not only has black people as its main characters, but it was created by a white-hating nog?

Attached: 9028092384.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

just me and

It's like that show power. Trying to create some bs image for the coloreds when they know damn good and well they'll always be subhuman filth. They even try to church it up by calling it "book 1" "book 2" etc etc instead of seasons lmao

Attached: 1651321709655.jpg (900x551, 72.14K)

>acts white his whole life
>oh wait it’s suddenly cool to be a nigger and cry about racism
>turns into nigger
many such cases

Back 2 back seasons? Kino

>but it was created by a white-hating nog?
Why is it that the most white hating nogs are almost exclusively liked by whites and are married to white women. Only white people like Donald Glover and Jordan Peele, and they are both married to whites

Attached: 1638003868365.png (1280x720, 2.09M)

What's this supposed image? In the show, black people are only presented as realists who expect things to end badly, with the exception of Darius. White people are exaggerated in the show, but not by much.

This is what Barry should have done

>Why is it that the most white hating nogs are almost exclusively liked by whites and are married to white women.

They arent

The trailer starts with black kids scamming and then being annoying and jumping on his car and rapping at him lmao

They are and I proved myself right but nice rebuttal you pencil neck faggot

You proved yourself right with 2 examples?

How many of the thousands of members of the black panthers married white women? How many of them were exclusively liked by whites when they waged guerrilla warfare?

You're a fucking idiot

Oh yeah those famous black panthers creating movies and tv shows you fucking reddit spacing dork

His wife is Asian. That makes sense. Asians love hip hop, black people love anime...

>moving goalposts

Drink bleach

you said "white hating nogs" retard you never mentioned filmmakers

wasted quads, you're the one moving goal posts
I also said they only have white fans so clearly that could only apply to entertainers you fucking RETARD. RETARD.

lmao you mad as fuck

>lmao you mad as fuck

Attached: 1639706882762.png (736x577, 338.76K)

why are they eating peaches? what did they mean by this?

fucking kino
fragile mayos in this thread

these niggas eatin peaches

lmfao these niggas do be eating peaches fr no cap

Georgia = the peach state

To continue on the peaches, am I insane or are they photoshopped in?
They look backmasked

Yeah. The niggers probably they were supposed to be looking tough or cool or something, the director knew that they'd never go along with holding peaches in their mouths like a bunch of poofs.

Nice try, Jamal. Asian women belong to White men. They worship the BWC.

What makes him anti-white? I'm asking in good faith because I've never watched this negro or any of his bullshit ever in my life, but only because I'm a racist and not because I know anything about him.