How much of the film's cancelation is because of Ezra Miller?

How much of the film's cancelation is because of Ezra Miller?

Attached: batgirl-movie-cancelled.jpg (620x420, 126.05K)

probably non

I'd say a good chunk but I'm also willing to bet this movie was extraordinarily bad.

Both movies include Keaton Batman so I guess they referenced each other. Cancelling one means they had to cancel the other.

>film already completed
>canned
The film must have been so shit even WB execs didn't want it out there but
>Flash movie in a year
What are the odds it's finally flushed down the shutter and the DCEU dies the painful and loud death it deserves?

they are not cancelling The Flash

Attached: 1641745180119.png (609x281, 26.51K)

I don't think they're cancelling Flash, I think they're just bracing for the failure.

>How much of the film's cancelation is because of Ezra Miller?
Very little. The new guy came in, saw the clusterfuck WB made of DC, and decided they need a clean slate and, hopefully, more heroes the way people want them. As I mentioned in another thread, WB caved to a loud minority demanding wokeshit and grimness, but that shrieking sliver of the population doesn't actually help them make any money.

Here's to a new Superman after a few years, which is positive and not woke. Here's your Jor-El.

Attached: 3eff366712865815b89d43ccdca77e18_md.jpg (683x990, 127.84K)

why she nigger lips

probably a good percentage of it being Ezra's fault
plus its probably bad
plus no one really cares about batgirl especially with no batman movie to set up the character
plus thor being so awful that now capeshit might just be dying anyway

>Ezra got cringe blackwashed redhead wokeshit cancelled

based

GET *CLAP* WOKE *CLAP* GO *CLAP* BROKE *CLAP*

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-02 𐎡𐎤𐎫𐎤𐏂-𐎽𐎤𐎱𐎨 🦋 on Twitter.png (598x358, 30K)

It was apparently really bad, like catwoman bad, flash tested better

no sweetie, it was cancelled because WBD is racist

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-02 Younis on Twitter.png (598x295, 26.88K)

They are telling these people to fuck off, it seems. They need to send a clear message that they won't pander to 2% of the population with insane politics and who are 80% of Twitter screeching.

Install Japanese on your computer you lazy faggot

if they're not pandering to twitter screeching, makes sense for them to not cancel The Flash since what he's actually done or guilty of is much less than twitter thinks

Too bad we didnt get a trailer so we could laugh even harder.

$100 says it's an astroturfed publicity stunt WB is running just like the snyder cut campaign was revealed to be.

>The Flash since what he's actually done or guilty of is much less than twitter thinks
Twitter supports him it falls in line

I think cancelling Flash is more about cleaning the whole slate. They might still release it, but I expect a complete DC reset after that. It's way too messed up to fix. It's the whole gangrenous limb issue.

>it was cancelled because WBD is racist
The only one saying that is some random fucking girl on Twitter you found, is that really all you have?

that’s what I am convinced all the Ezra Miller stuff is, they are shilling The Flash movie by letting the faggot run wild and now they will build him back up
by not clarifying in the media, the MSM is going nuts because there’s no clarification on anything, so when full statement or story comes out from WB/Ezra they can say “see Twitter, the media is a bunch of lying cunts, now come see our movie”

I think it had more to do with Ms Marvel being a massive flop on disney + and the constant negative reception that rings of power has been receiving. Shareholders are waking up, they're realizing consumers don't want woke shit.

Here is what I would do if I was WB.

Reshoot the Flash to have a montage of the Snyderverse at the end. When the montage is over, tell people it's over and get on with their lives. Then do a teaser for the next Superman movie

I want someone to leak everything. I want to know how serious they were about that black superman movie and their logic in trying to get it made and their real closed door logic.

Yeah I agree with: as far as it will be pretty easy to win back woke schizos

they already finished filming the movie the budget is around 70-90mil, got positive test screening, already going to hbomax, everything is scraped.