How would you do a movie with the setting and the given lore?

How would you do a movie with the setting and the given lore?

Attached: the-backrooms.png (680x617, 465.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVf5MoJjp4Q&t=729s
youtube.com/watch?v=ITuGdHxHi0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ttRVaXaALyY
backrooms.fandom.com/wiki/Backrooms_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shitty gen z meme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVf5MoJjp4Q&t=729s
Make it like a Michael bay movie

The backrooms were ruined by reddit

i've never seen this, but i can tell you the lack of lore is an integral part of it.

scrap the entirety of the lore and have it be a guy wandering around trying to get out for the whole movie. end it with him seeing the outside world through a gap in the wall and trying to bang and claw at the drywall screaming but nobody hears. basically just rip off that one movie with the guy in the coffin with the phone.

It has so much potential.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITuGdHxHi0A

The backrooms work when it is empty hallways going on forever. With all the retarded shit in it now it might as well just be nu scp trash

Better than your faggot trooned up stranger things netflix abomination, go kys you fucking retard

I wouldn't unless I was laundering chil- I mean money

Wrong. The lore with the time traveling, corporate exploitation gives it a better atmospheric feeling. If it's just endless meme hallways it's just going to be slenderman-tier cringe.

About a cult, like Safe Haven

youtube.com/watch?v=ttRVaXaALyY

The odyssey, Zoomer edition.

a comedy about how all niggers in the world got banished into the Backrooms.
starring all the niggers you hate seeing on TV.

>t. zoomer ideas guy

Your reply was so retarded that I can only respond with one word

Faggot

This little bitch boy is fortunate he didn't live through the Grifter times.

No one cares about you

Fill it with hot naked girls running a phone sex company.

>Wrong. You can't have simple concepts everything has to be overcomplicated with lore that you have to look up for hours on the moderated internet wiki.
fucking sick of people overcomplicating shit like this all the time. every time some clean simple good shit comes out it's gotta get like a whole fucking gay ass expanded universe background lore easter egg subliminal chinese confucianism multiverse fuck off.

Isn’t it just ripping off The Langoliers more or less?

>fucking sick of people overcomplicating shit like this all the time. every time some clean simple good shit comes out it's gotta get like a whole fucking gay ass expanded universe background lore easter egg subliminal chinese confucianism multiverse fuck off.

Attached: 1633505040594.png (1000x432, 129.22K)

They're both shit.

>lore
There isnt any lore its just a stupid zoomer meme, barley above a creepy pasta

backrooms.fandom.com/wiki/Backrooms_Wiki
nah, it's zoomer SCP now but with even less creativity.

>the LorE tHe LoRe TELL ME bout floOr 300 MR APEX
>WOWW the creatures on 3 fiddy got five legs shie
Zero brains. Zero mystery.

If Jeff the killer came out today there would be an entire expanded universe on it.

I liked this when it was first circulating. It had a familiar quality to it which let your imagination go wild. But then it got so popular that people were making shitty gmod maps, cringe tryhard animations and unfunny memes about it and it just became so oversaturated.

The other people already said it but I just want you to feel the sting of another >>