/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

showtime folks edition

previous

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-790x459.jpg (790x459, 37.01K)

fpbp

>Erin!

Attached: 1647071261663.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

yfw when season 6 wasn't saul building his practice and comfy better call saul commercials made by elf girl

Attached: 1658494904211730.webm (1440x1440, 2.95M)

2 bad episodes in a row what a let down.

Watching the show for the first time and just finished episode 7. I can't wait to see how Jimmy turns from the shady lawyer who tries to do the right thing to casually asking if badger can be murdered.

I already know the major spoilers due to Any Forums and youtube posting spoilers instantly, but the show is still great.

we got something better

Attached: bravo.webm (480x640, 2.75M)

the series finale could be a debut of new technology that allows kim to come out of your tv to lick your ass and balls and Any Forums would still find something to complain about

>half season of contrived howard pranks and then timeskip

Attached: rhea-without-makeup.jpg (975x867, 112.54K)

wouldn't really be in character for Kim

Better Call a Piece of Shit

[You'll Never be as good as Breaking Bad]

Attached: pmru4clkhpy81.png (640x639, 89.92K)

Hey, jackass. Don't copy me.

Stfu

Tuned off midway into the segment with with Jesse and Walt. It has just lost all its magic, it all just felt like a bunch of retirees trying to reenact their glory days.

Fuck all of you. Vince is a HACK

>bcs Ratings are an exact inverse copy of BrBa
BRAVO

Mrw I waited the whole series for them to show him getting the office, car, suits, episodes of him as full Saul and they timeskip over all of it.

>an exact inverse copy
School must have been rough huh

would have been kino to have this half first

its kino how much wood i have

Attached: Sex.webm (720x720, 2.96M)

Higher art tends to filter more plebs

5th thread appears

I miss this nigga like you won't believe

Attached: 11589_1_front.jpg (238x352, 12.59K)

>ayyy yo y this shit in black n white tho??? lame fr

i'm sorry, Any Forums. i didn't realize there was already a thread. this whole thing could have been avoided.

Attached: im-sorry.jpg (711x713, 84.19K)

Come on, man. That is not cool.

Attached: bcs.png (926x348, 211.75K)

Attached: slipppp.jpg (1377x1407, 148.4K)

i really enjoyed the phone call scenes
idk why

i tried to delete the thread 8 posts in but this site is fuckin retarded and it wouldn't let me

Attached: 1659399459556993.png (273x331, 107.51K)

I honestly thought they were going to pull a Ted with this one

Attached: jeff.jpg (763x1072, 79.88K)

Attached: thejeffjig.webm (672x560, 1.64M)

waltuh.... put your dick away waltuh... i'm not having sex with you right now waltuh

I gave the threads to janny...

Attached: Skyler_White_S5B.png (220x294, 88.14K)

>5 /bcsg/s on the 'log
We're done.

What will be the significance of Jeff's mom overhearing Gene? Is she going to be the one to cause his downfall?

Attached: HOOOOOOO.jpg (865x905, 36.07K)

She realizes he's in the game and she wants to be too so Gene helps her steal some clothes

Lets be honest, 5B was ridiculously good
The show was like a train going full speed no brakes, didnt waste a SECOND with shitty cinematic intros or retarded montages like BCS

Repost cause I posted in the dead general. Call me back in a week if this happens

>First half of the episode is all Kim, we're left in the dark as to what happens with Gene for a while. We switch to Gene as she's about to do something ambiguous, possibly after seeing her POV of the phone call.

>This half will catch us up to Kim's current whereabouts. We will see her sticking around or at least interacting with Jimmy once before he turns fully into Saul Goodman (Since the inflatable wasn't there in the scene we haven't seen). The phone call also makes it clear there's something important that happened between them before the timeskip, given how Gene treats her.

>Cut to Gene. He breaks into the house and finds the man dead, it will be left ambiguous if it was the alcohol or the sedatives they gave him. This sight makes him question things over.

>NOPE! EPIC SUBVERSION OF OUR EXPECTATIONS! Ooor the pills aren't real at all. The guy's a conman just like Gene, looking for sympathy for whatever reason. I don't know if I would like this though, there's no real indication for it, and it would shift the emotional buildup to this for bad. Anyway, if this happens, then this is likely the scene where Gene plays cat and mouse with someone in a house

>Shots won't be fired here. At least not yet. The police radio from the teaser is actually from Gene's radio as he grows paranoid he's gonna get caught for breaking and entering.

Cont

Okay listen.
YES I like marvel, and YES sometimes I do post on Reddit (it’s not the evil boogeyman you people make it out to be, just sayin’)
And guess what, I DID LIKE the Walt and Jesse scenes but these three topics are completely unrelated.

Having the scene with Walt/Jesse/Saul was absolutely necessary. It provided more background into some of the offscreen develooment in BB that was too hard to understand without it.

Furthermore it we wouldn’t have had a sense of closure we’ve DESPERATELY needed since the end of BB, saying goodbye to Walt and Jesse never felt right but with these extra scenes we can finally have our proper stress free goodbyes

Besides, don’t the long time fans deserve this? I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been posting on r/breakingbad since 2009 and EVERYONE on there was ecstatic over this scene. Is it really such a bad thing to give fans what they obviously want?

I feel like y’all are just a bunch of contrarians hating on something wholesome because you think it’s cool to go against the crowd. Grow up.

I'm surprised the janny hasn't deleted any