Is capeshit fatigue finally hitting normies?

is capeshit fatigue finally hitting normies?

Attached: 21343245243563456.png (429x452, 241.38K)

Poooopppoooo peeepeeee lets gooooo

>posting on Any Forums after 2008
>not a normie
pick one

He should have never wanted capeshit movies in the first place and there should be no path to redemption for the subhumans that did. Twitch fags are also worse than capeshit fags.

Kill yourself, braindead zoomer freak

dildoooo

im 29 and charlie is like 28. Whos a zoomer?

Can normies even have the critical thinking required to have any concept of capeshit fatigue, let alone have it?

I'm tired of the youtube front page being filled with long haired, 5 foot tall streamer pussies that got rich "reacting" to other youtube videos. Now I have to see his face here too.

>finally
It actually happened years ago, studio investors are notoriously slow to realize these things.

Yes, that's why the next Infinity War and Endgame type movies are coming up in 3 years, with only 4 years of buildup. Disney knows people are getting somewhat sick of capeshit which is why they're using the whole multiverse angle for these new movies because nostalgia will get people interested again. They're also making most movies teamups so there'll be a larger appeal, those that aren't team-ups or multiversal shit are relegated to Disney +. There are exceptions but that's typically because Disney is aiming for a specific and large target audience, Shang Chi was Asians, Eternals they were hoping would be an Oscar contender, Black Panther will be for blacks.

You need to be over 30 to post here, dipshit

Wrong, faggola. Cinema is theatre with controlled editing. It is costumes and make up. This is perfect for capeshit. HOWEVER, the problem is that literally TWO giant corporations own 99% of capeshit and one of those corporations did nothing but "cinematic universe" garbage year after year after year setting back cape kino. The MCU is the equivalent of 7th gen games all going for the sepia tone For Le Big Boys Story garbage, focusing on graphics and ignoring gameplay.

Do people actually watch these rich hobos and take their opinions seriously?

>Eternals they were hoping would be an Oscar contender
lmao wat

youve just turned into the tired old jaded faggot we hated as kids. How do you feel

Let me guess, all the comments are gonna be "yup I agree". When before the video they wouldnt admit it.

Like a male, and it sucks ass (I'm a trans mtf btw)

He is the capeshit of youtube.

Hate this unfunny fuck so goddamn much.

Wtf now i'm not tired of superhero movies.

Any Forums in a nutshell