Now, I've never watched "The Boys", but I have seen a lot of normie memes about it on various platforms

Now, I've never watched "The Boys", but I have seen a lot of normie memes about it on various platforms.
Here's my guess at what the show is like:
>It's a slice-of-life workplace comedy/drama about a group of superheros who work for a large company
>The group is called "The Boys", and are heavily marketed as national icons by the company to the public
>In reality the superheroes are neurotic individuals in various amusing ways (typical workplace comedy stuff)
>Each episode is them getting into various whimsical predicaments as they try to complete their assigned heroic tasks.
>The main character is Homelander, who is a sort of Superman analogue. He's an asshole but in a fun way, like Eric Cartman.
>He's implied to be overwhelmingly powerful, but feels unappreciated and rarely gets a chance to use his powers due to red tape and company policy. In particular he can shoot eye-beams.
>He seems to have unusually sharp teeth so maybe he's some sort of vampire hybrid? Unclear on this.
>There's also a blonde lady, I think she might be called Starlight or Princess Moonbeam, she's like Wonder Woman but weird and awkward, to appeal to roasties.
>There are some others but I don't know anything about them.
>There's an overarching plot of there being something shady and sinister about the company The Boys work for, and bit by bit they uncover it as the show progresses.

How close am I to the mark? I can't imagine that I'm too far off.

Attached: apu homelander.png (680x678, 314.39K)

The cartoon is pretty much that

if you're posting frogs and are on other platforms, then (You) yourself are a normie, OP

Attached: 1659035961855621.png (2115x1150, 1.39M)

I never watched it either, but I think you're right on the money

You're wrong but your guess of the show sounds a lot better than what it actually is

Why are you trying so hard to look for approval?

Homelander is basically Patrick Bateman, he got raised from birth to be a superhero for the big corporation the supes work for and uses way more force than is necessary
The superheroes are all corporate shills who do things ranging from bad to terrible in a satire of celebrity culture
The main characters want to stop the superheros because they're bad people
That's pretty much it

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C03E4E03-6EEE-4F35-920A-748D6E5D5270.png (679x427, 7.65K)

>In reality the superheroes are neurotic individuals in various amusing ways (typical workplace comedy stuff)
>>The main character is Homelander, who is a sort of Superman analogue. He's an asshole but in a fun way, like Eric Cartman.
yeah pretty much it

>The main characters want to stop the superheros because they're bad people
You only think that because they play evil music when Homelander does something and good music when Female of the Species kills people.

as someone who watched the series 10 times, you are right on the money. The only thing you are wrong about is princess moonbeam is also gay for a lezbo who lives with her dad still

Not only are you trying way to hard but the ways in which you are wrong make it obvious you have in fact watched the show. Trying to impress random people on the internet is not a suitable hobby. And no, you aren't based.

I haven't seen it, is it just justice leage but more blood?

why are you lying about not watching the show?

OP here, I have literally never watched the show. I formed my impression entirely from memes.
In fact I hardly ever watch any shows. Looking at memes on Any Forums is more than sufficient to get the gist.

plus swearing and "political satire"

OP here, I'm trans. Don't know if that matters btw

>He seems to have unusually sharp teeth
holy shit, thats what it was. his face always bothered me

Sounds more like the plot of "The Pro", which is also by Garth Ennis

I like hugh jackman in this one

This is the most reddit post on Any Forums right now.