Highschool in movies: Jocks mercilessly bully the nerds

>highschool in movies: Jocks mercilessly bully the nerds
>highschool IRL: Jocks rarely, if ever, I tract with the nerds at all
Why are directors like this?

Attached: FOUwZAyXEAwBerm.png (685x625, 7.54K)

The opposite of love is indifference

movies like Any Forums are not real life and only a fool would take them as a factual depiction of the human condition

The whole "revenge of the nerds" thing is just jewish revenge fantasy. Hollywood writers are a bunch of pencil-necked soi-faced kikes butthurt that they weren't popular, so they craft bullshit narratives of how popular athletic kids are actually wicked.

>movies like Any Forums

Attached: 5E386765-21B5-45F7-BFA2-42E40E4CD46B.jpg (476x589, 71.19K)

lost me at the antisemitism

All those creatives seethed into adulthood about the popular kids who made them feel insecure for life.

Attached: indifference.jpg (380x426, 24.34K)

Attached: 1648044981744.gif (220x157, 140.71K)

A bunch of jocks once sodomized me with a broomstick

Fun times

This is actually a good explanation.

Incels experience intense envious rage at jocks just for existing

>Reality: Nerds and average guys bully the outcasts. Jocks are actually cool the few times they interact with nerds.

>highschool in movies: 16 year old girl in a relationship with 30 year old man
>highschool IRL: 16 year old girl in a relationship with 30 year old man

Attached: 1d2.jpg (600x321, 22.02K)

*I mean outcasts.

>try talking to nerd in class
>acts like a passive aggressive asshole for no reason
and then they wonder why they didn't have any friends or let alone have a gf during their high school years.

The jocks at my hs had a different schedule than everybody else because they had to practice. They mostly sticked to their own group. I can’t even remember an athlete ever even talking in class.

This is true. The jocks were cool as fuck and I wanted to be one but I was a pencil-neck nerd. Most of them were Christian and had strong family ties, that’s also probably why hollyweird hates them

>Try talking to a nerd in class in a nice way
>Clearly doesn't want to talk to you because you're already known as the outcast and could damage his social standing

these dudes were never your friends, you were probably seen as so pathetic you were never a competition to them.

This. Popular people are popular for a reason. Outcasts are cast-out for a reason. The only people who disagree are the outcasts who are too self-unaware to even realize