Films/Shows you remember, names you don't

That one movie or TV show you know you saw, but can't remember the name or enough details to find it, let's hear about it and maybe our resident nerds will know it.

Attached: tom.jpg (500x384, 38.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Y-hZ2pvVJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there was a kids show in the 2000s. it had a super cute lil helicopter (or a submarine) or all sorts of personified vehicles. idk.

some guy gets into a plane with another guy that's very big
can't remember the name

Possibly The Dark Knight Rises by Christopher Nolan, 2012.

thanks, you're a smart guy

A 2D animated film, I watched it at University. It's NOT a major studio, I don't think. It had a unique art style, I want to say based on Aztec or maybe Asian/Indian styles. Was sort of a stereotypical fantasy/fairy tale quest storyline. Visually dark. I don't remember much else.

Probably my earliest boner
>hot chick starts living at some married guys house for some reason
>the son of the family sneaks to her window to spy on her
>hot chick pretend not to notice and starts fingering herself while the son is watching
Anybody knows wth Im talking about?

For you

Random p0rn?

JJ the jetplane?

na, similar tho. i think the main character was yellow.

scene of a girl topless, with a marching band hat on, dancing in her room as guys watch her through the window. Scene ends with her closing the window and they fall off a ladder? girl had french name

Cartoon where the opening started with some dragon sticking his nail inside a woman's chest and there was rose representing her life or something. I think it may have been anime or just one of those odd western cartoons from the late 80s. Not sure. Would like to know what it is though.

Is this not RoadTrip or American Pie 2? One or the other.
Maybe one of the national Lampoon movies

Some dude secretly puts peanuts in some girls food/drink as a prank and she dies
might've been a comedy, but it scared me as a kid

>might've been a comedy

>girl dies
>*laugh track*
Really?

parody

not exactly, just double checked. I remember seeing the scene once, but can't remember the actresses name

American Pie Band Camp

The mobie starts woth a teen (around 7 yrs old)talkin yo her fayher abut reengan stuff (,slam gor science)

The fathrr stsrs to hubble her daughter and yhe whole sotry is about how he gets arrestr in a unrelated crime (tax styff
0syxrry
Theres also a cons5ant fight duting the whoj mubie

This dude is on a bike and he rides up to a nice house. It's not his house, but nobody seems to be home. He goes in, goes upstairs, and the shower is running. He goes into the bathroom and there's a beautiful girl in the shower. She asks him who's there, he says something, then she invites him into the shower.

Red Shoes Diary?

>woman is in a shower or a steam room
>suddenly guy picks her up and covers her mouth
>she screams by north is covered
Very distinct memory and it’s always disturbed me but can’t remember or find it

Risky Business..
youtu.be/1Y-hZ2pvVJM

Most depressing movie I think I've seen, but don't know what it is.
It largely takes place in a children's hospital during some wartime probably 20th century. The whole movie is about the kids dying of consumption or whooping cough or something.
It must be super oscar baity.

Figured it out after more unique searches: Léopoldine Serre in Je vous aime tres beaucoup (2010)

what did he mean by this

This is a product of our education system people, but sure, let's keep gutting that budget.

Not a movie or show, but does anyone have the gif of Game of Thrones where Margery asks if she can sit on Tommen’s face?

>Lifetime style movie about a terrorist who the media calls the "love bomber" because he's simping for this woman.
>Film from the early 90's but it was a period film maybe about an eccentric aristocratic woman, there was a scene early on where she takes a orangatung to the cinema
>Some Italian or Spanish film, there's this melodramatic scene where a woman rips off all her clothes in the street at night as her daughter leaves, in the middle of a storm she lies naked in the street screaming about how she is still youthful enough to have a child. The last scene is the (daughter?) and a young boy walking off into the sunset with a horse, the boy slyly remarks that this is the "hollywood ending"