As long as the commentary is smart, subtle, and original, this could be a really good premise

As long as the commentary is smart, subtle, and original, this could be a really good premise.

Attached: 1657491884510.jpg (1440x1687, 292.86K)

at least they are admitting to propagandizing now

Can't fucking wait. Chuds will seethe.

It won't be because they can't be smart, subtle, or original. That's why they're working on a Star Wars tv show, the media black hole of intelligence, subtlety, and originality.

Is that not literally every show?

>smart, subtle, and original
>radicalized TDS
>in 2023

Attached: 1633567020611.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

i officially hope he runs and wins again in 24 at this point
maybe the next star wars show should focus on fucking star wars

>still doing orange man bad in 2022

This is assumed now.

>They still can't stump him

he’ll be bad for all of history

No they won't idiot. They just won't watch. KEK has already made his feelings clear.

ah great, another flop

Star Wars is dead.

trumpsisters....

Attached: 1658461230708504.jpg (623x1024, 173.82K)

Stunning and Brave

I havnt watched Star Wars since the prequels. This will bring me back.

Progressive Fundamentalism won't last forever. Future generations will spit on your grave.

>openly admitting it
>orange man bad in the lords year 2022

Attached: 20293.jpg (1000x557, 149.94K)

This could be great
Imagine an episode of the federation arguing over whether or not they should impose tariffs on a planet's goods

Yes they will, magats are barely human and they need their slop

He was always good though

Is vader trump is something?

It's refreshing in its upfrontness I must admit

Trump has been out of office and off almost all social media for 2 years. They really can't let it go.

>disney and star wars constantly losing money on their properties
>double down

long body is loooong
catcha: KKKKH

Were all writers assuming/hoping that Trump would win or what? I know making a show or movie takes years sometimes.

Seems a bit silly seeing so many shows "taclking Trump!" when he isn't even president anymore, what's the point now? The thing they would want to happen with what i assume are the goal of their fictionalized propaganda already happened lol.

why are amerimuttts so fucking obsessed with this fucker

AHHH SAVE US LARRY FINK

just lift one of the tales from books and do an anthology season where each episode is its own story with and characters pop in and out as their stories happen in the others backgrounds

fucking retards

Attached: CA0FE003-A0EC-4222-99B7-192E5AF76425.jpg (371x596, 193.91K)

He looks like the retarded love child of Kevin Bacon and DJ Qualls

No. They won't. Retard. We already know this.
The "controversy" will be entirely confected by Jewish Any Forumsshitters and blue check marks, everyone else will roll their eyes and watch something else.

It's just another case of Just Watch Anime.

He based.

Attached: trump_sucks_big_fat_chinese_cock.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Oh woah, that's a new one
>The Orville
>Star Trek
>Fallout leaks
>The Boys

I’d love to fart in that faggots face after a fat Indian meal

Wtf are these replies... Did we transport back to 2015 where media criticizing Trump is something novel?

It's about destroying what right wingers love.

6 more years

Fucking simpleton Americans. Get a grip, for fuck's sake.

I'd love to see that, but they'd butcher it.

Lol basement dweller

They only lost 3 out of 157 years? that's 98% victories. I haven't been giving chuds the credit they deserve

He's right. Voting should not be a birthright - at least not at the national level. Prospective voters should first pass an equitable competency exam like China administers.

Orange man is literally space Hitler who gets defeated by a group of mutt rebels led by a sassy afro-wearing negress.
There, saved you the trouble of watching it.

Attached: 44-sx.jpg (1200x1480, 923.52K)

Learn to spot shills retard.
The actual headline here is that this is the dying breath of Star Wars.

This board is overrun with neet trannys who think if they can make tv and pol seem more left Any Forums won't be able to have as much influence of the young men who hate trannys. The failure here is that trannys worldview is based on opinion. Eg I identify it so it is. That's not the case for normal people. Trannys are gross and repugnant, it's not an opinion that can be changed.

Still going to watch it chud

Attached: 1653191682166.jpg (1024x726, 74.78K)

Go back to twitter.

Not another show I'll easily ignore!? Oh how will I ever recover?