'Magic Mike XXL' Star Joe Manganiello is Actually Black

Italian bros, how will we recover?

Attached: moulignoniello.png (801x669, 497.19K)

>

Attached: artworks-000025796371-qids9o-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 37.17K)

Oscar incoming bro

Joe Mandingoniello

I'm actually 0.6 african and 0.8% jewish according to a 23andme test which is pretty fucking cool

his new scifi show is trash

>black man of mixed race

I'm reading this and I can't tell if they mean that his grandfather was actually black but pretended to be italian or if his grandmother cheated with a black guy.
>the man he believed to be his paternal grandfather was actually someone else entirely
Weirdly ambiguous sentence.

That test is actually incredibly inaccurate.

Last year I got one of those for christmas since my whole family did it and thought it was something I would want to do but I fucking didn't. So what I did was went to our family dog and got a big swab of his saliva and sent it in just for shits and giggles.

And it came back exactly a match for my sisters test, which sounds reasonable but shes my STEP SISTER which means our results should be completely different but they must have just assumed that since we were siblings they just used the same results. Fucking scammers.

I'm pretty sure most italians are mixed blacks

Honest question to Americans: Will White Americans see him as Black? Will African-Americans see him as Black? Can he say "nigger" without negative consequences?

E G G P L A N T

He's got the same mix as Rebecca Hall.
Both can be invited to the cookout.

honestly, why do people care about shit like that?

Like what?

>the man he believed to be his paternal grandfather was actually someone else entirely
His grandfather got cucked?
Honestly think paternity tests should be standard right after a birth

how would that be a good thing, paternity tests destroy families and should be banned honestly

t. w*man
THE TRUTH SHOULD ALWAYS BE REVEALED

Sup my nigga lemme get some investing advice

Attached: 1658702600127925.png (850x478, 558.78K)

Post your step sister

>believing a Jewish DNA history research company