She's literally me

She's literally me

Attached: saint_maud_movie.jpg (1920x1080, 144.66K)

>larps as le moral and trad to cover degeneracy
>christian larping to the point of psychosis and hallucinations

He is literally me

Attached: The_Duke.png (736x402, 370.54K)

Um...yes that was the point, what didn't I make clear?

>ambiguous movie reveals what was real in the last frame of the movie and ruins it

>mfw I want a gf like this
what does that say about me

Attached: christian loner poorfag gf.webm (1300x804, 1.96M)

Women are always awful directors. The movie had such potential

that you need to shut up and consoom more.

movie wouldn't make sense if it was left ambiguous. That's why the vvitch sucks ass. Clear indication "it was all in their heads" would save the vvitch.

>what does that say about me
nothing good. You want a fucked in the head gf because you want to exploit that.

If it was left ambiguous, there would be potentially endless discussion about it. As it is, the only people who care about it are guys wanting psycho trad waifus and fags who enjoy the söy horror trope of mental illnesses being the real horror.

No I would cherish her and make her feel like everything will be ok

Attached: qt christian loner gf.jpg (3500x1466, 2.91M)

No one will ever answer me. Why the FUCK didnt matches work throughout the movie and then someone pulled out a lighter and it slow-mo'd on the ignition. Why didnt the matches work? I get the ignition part matching the end but why didnt matches work? Wtf did they mean by it?

The vvitch wasnt ambiguous, are you retarded?

what are you talking about? There's no scene with matches

Attached: morfautism.webm (650x860, 1.15M)

The birthday cake scene. Maud tries to light it and her matches dont light. I think theres another time she tries to light a candle but im not sure.

+ Blessed thread, may all who comment receive the benediction of the Lord +

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-24-at-11.09.30-1.png (623x639, 883.19K)

It needed to be not real because then it shows how her character shapes her reality. How what is happening is derived from and related to who she is. If it was real then where's even a story in that? It's just "things happen lmao".

>If it was left ambiguous, there would be potentially endless discussion about it.
st maud only makes sense when what is happening is not real.

cause it wasnt her time yet
thats why at the end of the movie she finally got the matches to work

Maybe it was god

Attached: saint-maud-movie-review-2021.jpg (1200x500, 599.52K)

>here's that gorgeous and gracious Elf queen I was telling you about
Abandoning thread trying to shill this 6/10 into a waifu for the Amazon dumpster fire

there is no clear indication in vvitch. There is only one scene with what looks like hallucinogenic fungi on wheat but that's weak.