Dickcheesebros

dickcheesebros...
not like this

Attached: 1650953149882.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>jews make up lies to push their genital mutilation ritual
Shocker

>lies
Women think scars add personality, so it makes sense that she only thinks mutilated penises with large patches of scar tissue have personality.

I am cut so cut is cooler. Elaine is based.

Women should be circumcised too. Roast beef lips are disgusting

Attached: 1657706991767.jpg (478x1024, 59.04K)

elaine wasnt jewish was she ? I seem to remember them saying that

I feel like Kramer is literally talking to me, it hurts

Attached: seinfeld kramer and george talk.webm (1024x566, 2.93M)

inshallah

Not this again...

I wish my life was as good as Georges, atleast he has friends to talk to

They kinda hot tho. Looks like a bj when you're penetrating.

imagine being a jew having to cope about some subanimal "tradition" some freakjob pedo came up with a thousand years ago, so you infiltrate the medias and entertainment and try to shill to the normal people that having a normal dick is having "no personality" LMAO

then you go home and try to have sex but you cant because its literally unpleasant and you probably come in a minute, so you stay up all night angry and write a new episode where the goyim are told that cities that only have white people have no personality

Elaine, Jerry and George are all Jewish. I don't know about Kramer.

I've sucked a bunch of dicks and the extra skin just makes everything seem more floppy. When you're smoking a pole you want it to be as hard as tungsten. That and I don't have to worry about the cleanliness if it's circumcised.

To be fair, Elaine is Jewish. Jewish women love anything that's 50% off.

You are correct but she might as well be considering she's written so jewy and is played by a jew. Same with George idk why they didn't make him jewish, Kramer is the only one that it makes sense for him to not be jewish

>Elaine will never talk about you dick
Why even live?

Elaine wasn't jewish in the show. It's why she had shiksa appeal, the actor is though

What made you want to suck dicks?

Doing a Seinfeld rewatch right now and it makes me sad this isnt my life

Attached: Seinfeld Jerry tv is shit.webm (576x432, 722.17K)

This.

Attached: 837167562374.jpg (750x999, 152.9K)