George Carlin

“Think of how it all started: America was founded by slave owners who informed us, "All men are created equal." All "men," except Indians, blacks, and women. Remember, the founders were a small group of unelected, white, male, land-holding slave owners who also, by the way, suggested their class be the only one allowed to vote. To my mind, that is what's known as being stunningly--and embarrassingly--full of shit.”

youtube.com/watch?v=VSJmYnHdvsc
He was right.

Attached: Carlin.jpg (600x392, 50.33K)

Where's the joke Carlin?

>Indians, blacks, and women
>men

Indians have men. Blacks have men. woMEN.
Cope.
America was founded by a bunch of white slave owners who wanted to be free.

Why should I bother watching Carlin when I can just read random twitter threads for the same effect?

Based.

bump

hes right, they should have never pushed the "all men are created equal" and just tell everybody to keep the niggers and jews out.
Kick the jewish slave ships back to affrica and live in an utopia.

>another smug retard thinks he's clever because he's smarter than people long dead
judging people from the past is so safe that it's cowardly
why don't you fix your own shit first, and stop participating in the slavery of today?

The juxtaposition that a bunch of white guys who owned other human beings as slaves said that all men are created equal.

>WHITE PEOPLE BAD
>SHIT CUNT FUCK
this really made boomers shit and piss and cum thier pants in the 70s

wow so deep. surely nobody has ever made that observation before and the founders didn't write extensively about the very topics carlin is critical of

cry moar sjw faggot

>and women
Well yeah, even the Magna Carta was the same, men not women.
Actually while I'm at it, in the Magna Carta men meant free men so slaves didn't apply

>Think of how it all started: America was founded by slave owners
I hate this argument.
For one, slavery started under British rule, a good century and a half before the United States was founded. It isn't something the Founders decided to implement into their new nation, and virtually all of them were abolitionists. With fewer slaves in the North, full abolition came within 30 years of gaining their own independence. In the South, they couldn't do that because they would be releasing millions of slaves into the wild with no plan to deal with it.
Thomas Jefferson wrote extensively about how the slaves must be freed, but that this must also come with repatriation. He wanted slavery to end with the former slaves getting an education, being trained in a skill, and then sent to their own colony to flourish independently, not sticking around in the US.
> who informed us, "All men are created equal." All "men," except Indians, blacks, and women.
"All men are created equal" was a response to King George and meant that there shouldn't be legal hierarchies that treat a king differently from a peasant. It's not a statement about how black people and native americans should be equal citizens of the United States. They weren't intended to be citizens at all. The US created reservations for the indians and the colony of Liberia for the blacks, so they could live on their own and, in the case of Liberia, practice the same principles in their own black country.

America is the joke.

>America was founded by slave owners who informed us, "All men are created equal." All "men," except Indians, blacks, and women
mind = blown

slaves arent men or humans. They are dysfunctional farm equipment that should be returned.
The natives were brutal savage subhumans as well, who are more responsible for genocide each others tribes than anyone. No whites wiped out Mesa Verde.
and women, well thats self explanatory. ALL MEN are created equal.

The fact that some people exist today and think whites are EQUAL to blacks or woman is ludicrous. It's proven every day how neither would be able to exist in modern society without help/aid/support from WHITE MEN and if you removed white men, society would quickly devolve into a violent crime ridden hell hole of rape, murder and cannibalism.

IF YOU'RE CANSERVATIVE FACK YOUUUU YOUR GAAD IS FAKE FACKK YOUUU

i mean dis niggas not wrong

No, he is

sure he is. Slavery was an economic system, not a social construct. Black slaves were the ones being bought because that's what was available at the time. All races have been slaves and it was never an abusive relationship. Even that schizo baby and woman murdering feral nigger Nat Turner said he owners were fine to him. If other races were being sold by those immoral muzzies, a farmer would have bought them, had them work the fields, feed them, provide shelter and the basics like any other low paying job does. And it was EASY too! But the black, per usual, got jelly and saw everything whites had and thought they deserved it too, without realize how it was gotten and that they will never be capable of doing it on their own so they rob and kill for it.

>he was right about something 250 years ago
I dunno. Have you taken a look around lately? It ain't pretty.

>America
*The United States

>The United States
of? mexico?

your dumb nigger brained reddit meme is old and wrong by the way

haha I'm not gonna read all that just here to laugh at the gypsy for burning in hell forever.