/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Keep it to yourself Edition

Previous:

Attached: 1652884413255.gif (348x498, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/B3nthony/comments/we6i12/kimmp4/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rpFbQoaj5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1658902894693517.png (1915x1080, 1.81M)

>Viktuh....

Attached: Viktuh.png (1283x767, 642.15K)

mommy playing with me :)

Attached: 1659472598236832.webm (480x480, 2.82M)

Attached: fear.png (580x298, 121.32K)

Attached: 1659465845912165.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

POSTER LEAK
POSTER LEAK

Attached: 38237912.jpg (642x900, 103.11K)

huell bros reporting, we got our closure

Attached: FZJKDtqUcAAb4ZD.jpg (600x400, 28.26K)

sleeping gas

Is this a deepfake?

>Bananuh...

Attached: 781569165471.jpg (437x434, 40.43K)

Please ground yourselves before posting

Attached: groundit.png (640x555, 274.58K)

I want to kill every ritualposter

Attached: fbm.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I want to kiss Rhea Seehorn on both lips.

Theory: Kim fucked walt during BB. Admits this to Gene. Hence phonebooth spergout.

Discuss.

Anyone else literally shit themselves from excitement when Walt and Jesse showed up? It was a big mess to clean up after, but man that reveal was just too much.

Attached: 1647611022800.jpg (501x600, 84.94K)

No, it's just Rhea being her autistic self.

For those who want to hear what Gene said to Kim

reddit.com/user/B3nthony/comments/we6i12/kimmp4/

Attached: 610U1AVr4oL._AC_SY780_.jpg (402x500, 56.38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9rpFbQoaj5I

you'd have to leave your cave in order to do that.
not habbening LOL

also, jajajajajaja FRUNK

no

Attached: 8b4.jpg (720x671, 33.45K)

Attached: me.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Ma--- hhHHAA-- HAAAASSCHEEEEEEWWW

Attached: HASSSSCHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWW.png (737x595, 258.13K)

It's been known to happen.

I want to sniff Rhea Seehorn's hair

Attached: 35210EBA-8DD4-472E-8E0D-08ECBB969B79_1qt7bwgmbh.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Howard Hambone

Funny cat videos

>walter
Mike would have been the more painful choice

ok frunk is pretty funny, but the rest is getting annoying

i shit myself when jesses big stupid head lurched onscreen and it scared me

Peaches and apples

Attached: 01C4AFBE-D9CD-410C-98F6-4C2AFCB376E5.jpg (1280x1920, 475.02K)

Attached: we miss you jeff.webm (672x560, 192.83K)

Yes. This is one of the few times I agree with normies in autistically praising acting performences cause they absolutely killed it after being away for so long.

Buddy is soul.

Attached: MV5BMTExYWQ1YzUtY2QxNS00NGFiLTg2NmUtNWM2ZjUyMzA0NzlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDE4NDkzNw@@._V1_.jpg (750x1050, 128.64K)

Simpler times... I miss Chuck's electroschizophrenia shenanigans bros...

Second prediction

>Saul is doing the routine stuff, taking pics of ID’s
>when he puts the Wallet back on the guy he hesitates. Notices something
>he’s not breathing
>tries to shake him awake
>panics, calls an ambulance on the phone and flees with Jeff

Attached: D6695FEF-4E83-4686-B110-1A0482B6DB01.jpg (520x347, 16.23K)

Attached: Heres that kid I was telling you about.jpg (432x675, 63.28K)

Attached: 543687553247.jpg (1915x1080, 848.82K)

Why is Bill so fucking mad in that William Oakley and Associates ad?

Cranston was good, Paul sounded drunk

Attached: v-2.webm (480x368, 1.99M)

I was in the thread with the sleeping gas guy and I even replied to him, who knew he’d be remembered today.

the webm that saved Any Forums

>kim and jimmy meet up
>kim kisses jimmy and says "i've got two tickets to paradise"
>they take a flight and leave the country
>the final shot is them riding into the sunset

Retards still can't explain why Saul is scared of Lalo despite Mike confirming with him that he's really dead this time and Vince thing up a "loose" end that was a stupid throw away line in bb to show that Saul is a shady business man

>breaking bad theme played when walter decided to keep tying loose ends and leave the bar
when will the better call saul theme play?

test.

Nice jaw line would let him fuck my sister

>beep
>Hi you've reached Gene Takavic. If you're calling this number you may have come across my flyer, or better yet, a very friendly fluffball named Nippy. He's a Pomeranian. Four years old on Halloween, light brown with a big white chest and little white paws. Oh, six pounds. Well, heh, seven after having his way with the peanut butter jar. He was last seen on Clementine and South 35th, probably going after an alley cat or a squeaky ball. He can be a tad shy at first, but he warms up fast, 'specially if you have a T-R-E-A-T. When he gets excited, he makes these tiny snorting noises, almost like a sneeze. At the end of the day, he's just a cuddlebug who loves to snuggle on the couch underneath his favorite blankie... It breaks my heart to think of sweet Nippy wandering the streets, hungry and cold. If you have any leads, any at all, please share at the beep. And spread the word if you can. Nippy and I would be... FURever... grateful.

Attached: call.png (1380x765, 1.13M)

Cause he never got to fuck Kim

I have cast forwarded through about 20% of this show and I absolutely do not regret it. We get it Vince, you can stick a camera inside a thing. We get it Vince, people talk and do normal, everyday things.
>the wine scene
SKIPPED
>the fat security guard
SKIPPED
>Marion scenes
SKIPPED
>karaoke and bar scenes
SKIPPED

Attached: saulgoneman.png (308x411, 235.76K)

SCIENCE, BITCH!

Attached: 1659469800320500.jpg (432x675, 235.86K)

>As Gene is led into court, he's called "Jimmy" but sadly Jimmy checked out years ago. Saul too. Penniless, Gene has to rely on state defence but can barely look at Bill Oakley, out of resentment and embarrassment. He looks to the gallery and nobody is there, except one blonde older lady, smiling at him through tears. The end.

I bust a gut when Mike said 'SOLID' one last time.

Who is this kid?

jeff's mom learns the truth about her son's wrong doings with saul and convinces him to turn him in to the police, calling it now

Gene being super pushy about getting the stuff from the mark felt out of character since Jimmy was never the type to have to stick to a scheme gone wrong. The only time he did was when Kim was pushing him, but he never got that way about it. He always knew when to cut his losses.

Attached: 1598417492767.png (500x375, 296.61K)

Just put it on 2.5x like the rest of us.

>Kim returns to Gene in the finale because of the fallacy of sunk costs
You heard it here first sisters.

Attached: my call.jpg (1544x1160, 158.51K)

her boyfriend must have a huge dick

>Episode 9 ended with a timeskip to Saul
>Episode 10 goes right past that back to Gene for the whole episode
>Episode 11 has a little bit of Saul but mostly Gene
>12 and 13 will increase the Saul scenes to break up the Gene action
>Saul scenes are intermixed with Gene's actions (working with cancer patients to get money out of them in this episode)
>This will continue throughout the next two episodes
>Finale will end with a Saul flashback that is up to the viewer to reference back to Gene to determine his ending

Same, it might have just been the 4 cinnabons I was cramming the whole time though xD. You win the internets sir!!

Edit: Holy cow, thanks for the reddit gold folx!!

Edit 2: I apologize for using "sir" instead of "xir." It won't happen again. Overcoming our internalized misogyny, racism, and antisemitism will be a long, but fruitful battle.

Edit 3: Holy cow, 69 updoots?? NICE hehe. you guys are the best xD xD

>they think jimmy will get caught
He is fucking dying son. Shot in the head like howard.

A B S O L U T E
F U C K I N G
K I N G

> Seehorn married film producer and real estate agent Graham Larson in 2018, becoming the step-mother to his two sons from an earlier marriage
She never bred and unironically got cucked by a fucking real estate agent.

It's not fair, bros. It's not fucking fair.

>soul
literally looks like that one mid tier bully in every school that turns out to be a raging poofter

gene wouldn't be extradited to fucking ABQ as a federal criminal you moron

he doesn't have the confidence of Saul which means that his scumbag clients are probably going to walk over him

13 results for 13 episodes of the season:

>Wrongful Death
Lalo faking his death
>DWI (Drunk Driving)
Nacho slamming into cars and escaping from the Cousins in a truck
>Personal Injury
Nacho shooting himself in the head
>Expungement - the process by which a record of criminal conviction is destroyed or sealed from state or federal record.
The courthouse acting cold towards Saul because of him cheating the court out of Lalo's conviction
>Drug Charges
Cliff accusing Howard of being a drug addict and out of control
>Theft
Kim stealing stuff in the flashback and her mom finding out about it
>Assault - when a person commits an act that puts a victim in reasonable apprehension of harmful or offensive contact.
Jimmy and Kim gas lighting Howard so he goes to their apartment and inadvertently getting him killed by Lalo
>Battery - when someone commits an act that actually inflicts harmful or offensive contact on the victim.
Gus and Lalo's whole showdown
>Vandalism
HHM being destroyed as well as Howard's image; Jimmy and Kim's relationship being destroyed from it.
>Embezzlement - theft or misappropriation of funds placed in one's trust or belonging to one's employer.
Gene stealing from his employer at the mall.
>Hit and Run - a driver knowingly gets into an accident that causes injuries or property damages without stopping and giving the other driver his or her name, address, and vehicle registration number
Jeff and Gene's whole taxi scheme that ultimately will hurt their last victim - the cancer patient.
>Arson - the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property.
Gene setting the home on fire after it all goes wrong?
>Robbery - the action of taking property unlawfully from a person or place by force or threat of force
?????

It's not perfect, but I think i'm onto something here.

Attached: 1659469646748243.jpg (1920x1437, 461.62K)

You're probably the most based person in the history of these threads ,I'd do this but my friend forces me to watch this show and gets pissed if I don't tell him which frame someone's balls twitched at or something

Has Jimmy actually said "Better Call Saul" yet? I honestly can't remember at this point.

The reason the actor for Jeff changed is because Vince was using expressionist film techniques.
When Jimmy first interacts with Jeff, he is afraid of him so he is portrayed by an intimidating actor.
After Jimmy resolves to solve the problem himself, Jeff is represented by a more diminutive actor.
We are not being shown an objective representation of Jeff, but an expressionist representation of how Jimmy perceives Jeff.

Attached: 1644462100620.png (640x640, 37.63K)

Jeff's mom becomes a Any Forumstard and tries to convince Saul/Jeffie about Q-user and rambles on about faggots and trannies for 30 minutes straight.

That would be so lame. Aside from some flashbacks, I think we’re done with Saul. Gene has almost become full-blown Saul at this point. We’re reaching Felina now.

that's not what wrongful death means
stopped reading there

Lalo was the reason it all went down
>breaking up with Kim
>Howard dead
>literally left with no loved ones, no friends, no family
>starts pursuing money and scamming over the roof

yeah, the action for mine is more like pic related

Attached: man-hands-measuring-invisible-item-260nw-609463601.png (390x280, 53.06K)

Jeff forces him to say it. You can also hear him say it on the radio in the BB flash forward in Fun and Games.

Gene has already become worse than Saul, which is based. I can't wait for him to curbstomp the cancer guy in the next episode out of spite for Kim

speed god

jeff's mom learns the truth about her son's wrong doings with saul and enters the game, becomes the new Giselle.

>

Attached: F1E5A40B-93F6-45C0-9299-FFA4E0DA456B.jpg (499x484, 55.93K)

>Back up is en route. Proceed with caution.

Attached: lalo6.jpg (743x640, 64.39K)

based, it's the same thing as recasting donna in twin peaks fire walk with me