Tags:

>Tags:

Attached: nope.png (1200x630, 745.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_rXAr2uBYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this unironical or actual good vore?
May watch if good vore

>Alien, ?/F, ?/M, Burping, Child prey, Digestion, Digestion Noises, Eaten Alive, Internal View, Fatal, Multiple Prey, Painful, Post-digestion, Struggling, Swallowing, Snuff, Unwilling Prey

You tell me.

I will now watch your film

Explain how and why you fetishize death by live consumption.

it's mediocre
the film itself isn't too bad tho

Because it makes my pp hard

Coming soon the saturday morning cartoon of the R rated film youtube.com/watch?v=4_rXAr2uBYY

I'd read something with these tags then get disappointed at the fact that it's a formless ship and not a woman shaped alien

But why? What pathology led to this violent fetish? With rape, necrophilia, and other shite it makes sense to have complete control, but why vore? How does seeing someone melt in stomach acid make you hard?

nigga it's cause we watched Men in Black 2 as children it ain't that deep

>?/M
Thats a pass from me dawg
If female ain't prey, thats gay.

It focuses most on a woman getting passed through those guts once inside

There's always too many cuts in movies for any fetish material that happens to be in movies. There's no tension.

Based Jordan Peele making holy based vorekino for us internet nerds, let’s all see the movie!

Vorefags are known to get aroused by endoscopy footage. You'll see plenty of them either dodge digestion entirely through other fantasy means or have it down in ways not realistic at all to the point realistic digestion is a subgenre

Bro, I've seen MiB 2 as a kid. I don't get hard watching a sexy woman die.

what are some other whirrkino films

Attached: ohnono.gif (478x360, 2.62M)

Why did your advertisers think Any Forums is full of vorefags? The vore generals are fucking snail paced.

>this is someone's fetish, normies sleep
>feet thread pops up: omggg whyyy

hell yeah motherfucker

Attached: bj74Y2nSvOW9WlyCL9_wdeWhEBIdFqBWSXOmd1iKZd0.gif (320x244, 2.89M)

Voreniggers usually keep to themselves. It is weird open talk of it even is going on right now.