Reevesverse incoming

What do you want to see?

Attached: 342142C4-BA45-46B2-A42B-2371A3A20994.jpg (739x415, 21.29K)

who the fuck cares. ben affleck is returning with henry cavill superman.

more of the opening/first 30-40 minutes
less of the the rest

Fuck this verse!

Best verse

Cavill and Affleck ain't coming back Rajesh
Fuck you faggot.
I definitely want Freeze and other rogues gallery villains since this is the most comic accurate atmosphere. As long as he continues to make masterpieces like The Batman, we're in brilliant hands.

Attached: 1659479260518862.jpg (1156x652, 277.09K)

I want to see everything else except Reeves' shit canceled and shelved so that we can only have his vision leading the DC universe.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-133115.png (796x933, 611.75K)

Since we've already established a black Gordon, perhaps . . .

an adopted daughter? james gordon jr?

A young teenage Robin who isn't black

Attached: angry kid.jpg (1920x1080, 307.52K)

>What do you want to see?
Batman making up for his richness and whiteness by assisting in efforts to kill off all straight people, white people, middle class people in an effort to assist gays blacks and jews to make Gotham a better place.

Picrel sounds amazing, Matt reeves respects important efforts such as BLM and antifa, so it's good that we'll see batman being a greater ally to those very good causes in reeves' interpretation of the character. I only hope that it becomes the default canonized version of the character and that all copies of the fascist batman of old are made illegal, invalid, and gathered up by the US government to be destroyed, and anyone found in possession of those copies jailed.

Attached: IMG_20220802_145932_975.jpg (1029x1280, 238.1K)

I was thinking maybe black Babs could get a second wind here since her DCEU movie ain't happening.

he had some good shit in the movie including the Batman arc but holy shit his liberal faggotry went unchecked too often
not to mention retarded shit in the script
i enjoyed it but it could have been much better
miles above Snydershit

There wasn't any retarded shit in the script. It took the themes from Begins and made it good.

>El rata alada

Supernatural/magical villains and other heroes. Batman always takes on everything that comes at him, so there’s no reason you can’t have that stuff in the Battinson universe.

Made sense and was a good riddle.

Batman should’ve easily figured out that it was referring to himself, even if he was relatively new at the job. Dumbest part of the movie.

there was a lot of retarded shit
actually good of you to remind me that the talk with Wilkinson falconi was much shorter and much more elegant way of setting Batman up

He should have known that it referred to Falcone right off the bat? I think it required detective work to figure that out.
It actually wasn't.
>Mob man monologues morality lesson about how Bruce should fear him because he can kill people
>THATS SO ELEGANT!!

>rata alada, the winged rat… surely this must be referring to the Penguin!

Attached: DB958E4A-E70F-4BD0-A8E1-C625D96BEC9A.jpg (1920x1080, 363.12K)

You need to seriously consider suicide

Attached: 1658653784341528.jpg (800x800, 69.11K)

Kek

But...the answer was Falcone so it wasn't a bad guess.