We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch! We had child-murdering Fring! We had a lab where Fring randomly brutally...

>We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch! We had child-murdering Fring! We had a lab where Fring randomly brutally murders his most loyal employees and plays mind games with them for no reason! We had Fring threatening to kill your entire family, and all it ran like CLOCKWORK! but you, you and your pride and your ego, you just had to blow it up! If you'd done your job, known your place, Fring would have killed you and replaced you with Gale and Jesse and I'd be FINE right now!

Attached: bf976494-9dc6-4486-96fd-892d11b1f3bc_screenshot.jpg (846x480, 20.94K)

Breaking buck

kek

Not my call.

Was Mike even there when Fring killed that random guy with a boxcutter? I haven't seen this show in 10 years.

Yeah, and he was shocked by it too.

Hated Mike.
Luv'd Heisenberg

woah

Better Call Saul made Mike look like a retard for continuing to bootlick Gus after what he did to Nacho and his non-criminal papa.

Honestly Mike was being retarded here. While it is true Walts ego and pride are his major downfall in S5, none of that has to do with him killing Fring, that was just survival. Like what was Walt supposed to do, just let fring kill him and his family? Furthermore, the reason relations with fring got fucked up to begin with was because he saved Jessie by killing those drug dealers, which is one of the least selfish things he does in the series. This always felt like a forced BRAVO VINCE moment that was put in just to hit viewers over the heads so they know Walt has become too egotistical, which is already apparent from the rest of S5.

Even with his ego, Walt unironically did nothing wrong from start to finish. Every death under his hand was for his own survival, and for his friends and family's well-being, with exception to Lydia. He also knew exactly how much 'poison' to give to Brock as to not kill him. He deliberately made a bomb that is small enough to not harm anyone else in the nursing home while blowing up Gus. The only thing you could argue he has done wrong is making and dealing crystal meth. That's it.

Letting Jane die was pretty fucked up. He could have at least tried to just turn her over.

You're asking for information you can't have

If he wasn't there she would've died anyway. Literally not his fault whatsoever. Additionally, he did it to save Jesse's life, as he knew he would've died with her from an overdose if he saved her.

>there are people to this day who don't understand why gus killed victor

haha, those fools, how I pity them. but, just to prove you know, why not state the reason?

no, he turned her over. she wouldn't have turned over if walt didnt move around her

She turned by herself. He was only touching Jesse.

and why does he want jesse alive? have you figured it out yet?

Nah, junkies aren't human.

While he does of course need him alive for his drug operation, he still valued him as a friend and as the son he never had. He saved his hide many times when he didn't need to or have to.