I'm fighting for my slaves at home

>I'm fighting for my slaves at home

Attached: Slavery.jpg (800x600, 49.08K)

how about zero brown people. brown people are trouble. can we just discluded them?

Being a goblin I know you don't understand what it means to fight for your people and your homeland.

Yes. Everyone owned slaves back then. What a great realization. You are very smart.

>i am not supposed to fight for my slaves who are running my country
OP is a brainlet pussy

>movie portrays Spartans as naked tribal warriors
>they were actually badass because they were enslavers and worn armor pieces significantly heavier than other cultures

Attached: qn9204ib4p341.jpg (600x900, 126.8K)

Post skin color right now.

Naked leather speedo warriors is way more based than faggoty armor.

Based and helot-pilled

>Im fighting for my feed and seed

The Spartans owning other Greeks as slaves was actually really frowned on by the other city states and was a black mark on their otherwise solid legacy. Owning non-Greek slaves was fine, fighting and killing other Greeks was fine, but owning the Helots as slaves was a bridge too far for many.

You know squat about history, educate yourself

Fuck off and die you retarded, ignorant nigger.

>zero brown people.
>sparta

Socrates/Plato thought that, nobody else did

They would sometimes make their helots fight for them when they weren't killing them for fun

>For our freedom....to own slaves.

Spartans were much worse with slaves than was average at the time. Really exceptionally bad.

athenian propaganda, you probably believe russian conscripts are different from ukrainian conscripts

Umm bruh everyone had slaves to do the manual labor work. Athens had slaves, Plato's republic literally starts with him talking to one. That was just how the world worked back then because it was more humane in their minds to enslave captives rather than massacre everyone which also happened anyway

Not everyone had exclusively citizens who did 0 work because of an exceptionally and dangerously high number of slaves, or treated the slaves near as badly as sparta.

Just as example Spartans would kill any slave that was too pretty or charismatic so that they wouldn't have any leaders or, in the equivalent logic at the time, good enough genes to ever resist. They formally declared war on their own defenceless slaves every year and just killed a bunch of them randomly to keep them terrified, and spartan citizens trained to be warriors in part by running consequence free night raids to kill random slaves.

I'm really not exaggerating when I say it might have been the most retarded state in human history.