Heads up

Heads up.

HBO Max is getting merged into Discovery and WB is cancelling INSANE amount of content.

Anything that is not considered premium or blockbuster is getting axed. People are literally crying at their jobs.
Zaslav is on the warpath.

Attached: B58934DA-C487-43C0-990E-7CB06BE20C80.jpg (900x900, 65.22K)

IS THE BATMAN UNIVERSE SAFE!?!

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-164932.png (796x801, 634.89K)

Post a Crumb of Truth,

Also is AEW getting a streaming deal?

If this leads to layoffs, a recession is definitely happening.

thanks for the heads up. please keep us updated.

>People are literally crying at their jobs.
good
>WB is cancelling INSANE amount of content.
aside from batgirl, what is getting the chop?

Scoob! Holiday Haunt

WB/D are satisfied, but Reeves and Pattersons world is not priority. Also, both were really pissy about Affleck increased presence in A2. They were more upset about the engagement his announcement caused and felt kneecapped by it. WB took notice too.

criminal. heads must roll

If they're not canceling Batgirl to potentially bring back Affleck, what's the intended projection of Affleck and Keaton?

Expect all DC projects spear headed by JJ Abrams to be scrapped.

this sounds like great news

Was there anything worth watching on HBO max that wasn't a legacy release anyway? Yeah, their back catalog is pretty kino but Rome, Deadwood and the Sopranos aren't exactly recent developments. It feels like they bet it all on House of the Dragon which is pretty fucking stupid considering people were already over GOT even before it got blackwashed but then again plebs will buy anything

Attached: 1503199438005.jpg (500x700, 34.03K)

Discovery is taking out the trash

No more shit dc movies. No more snyder trash

No more woke shitty tv shows that nobody watches. Only HBO and good tv shows.

Only quality entertainment from now on.

Attached: FZL7JpdUsAAW5Iu.jpg (531x680, 59.78K)

Gimme some examples. I have no idea what company is what. WB=Discovery? Are they buying HBO?

GoT shit the bed after s4 but was still watchable during season 5.

But I like The Batman.
It wasn't shit. It was good.

Attached: 1656470856587.webm (480x584, 2.14M)

hbo, not woke?>??? hahahahaha, are you retard or what??

Tokyo Vice is the only new content I liked. Raised by Wolves was good but of course they cancelled it.

Thank God. Maybe someone's finally seen through this hack's bullshit.

From what I've gathered, both Keaton and JK were told before everyone else that BG was being canned. WB adores Keaton and still want him in the DC Universe and are actively trying to find a logical way to fit him in outside The Flash appearances.

>No more shit dc movies.
haha they can try

Cool. As long as Affleck doesn't come back. He didn't want to do it anymore.

it was ultra shit, only the first act was watchable

How is discovery bigger than hbo max?

No. It was a good story with great acting. It was like reading the comics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-160952.png (796x742, 536.84K)

Are they doing another season of Sex Lives of college girls? I want more scenes of that Indian getting her punjab pounded.

AT&T gave WarnerMedia to Discovery.

It's not even if it was the brand won't sell HBO content. Discovery is not known for that type of TV or streaming content.

Only dumb esl posters think that. No one cares what they think.

This movie was barely decent. When the franchise falls apart in the sequels and you get out of the capeshit mindset you will realize that.

got is still their most popular show even after blackwashed.. not even close.. seriously, look the buzz and view count on every show to HotD, its not even contest, not even euphoria season 2.

Uh, i would say if you're a Snyderfan you'll be a happy camper come October. I mean there's already hints of it restored in some capacity if you've been seeing the signs. This new universe will have more chefs in the kitchen though.

Euphoria sisters... it's over.

The last batman movie was a piece of shit

Discovery channel is TV for zombies. Epic win for those of us who enjoy the theater of the absurd

hbobros we just got discovercucked

Should I invest money on discovery?

> Zaslav saved us from black Constantine from JJ Abrams and Zatanna getting blacked

good

>GOT is over
>but they will buy anything
Way to play both sides you fucking coward lmao

you are piece of shit

>HBOmax will be rolled into Discovery Plus
retarded if true, literally no-one has Discovery Plus

If there's a righteous God out there, euphoria gets canned

I don't know what esl is so I can't post it.
I don't like capeshit. I read comics and the only good comic book movies are the Keaton Batman movies. Pattinson's was the first and best capeshit media I've seen in years.
No. The user is right it was good.

NIGGA JUST DO FUCKING BATMAN BEYOND YOU FAGGGGGGGG

Sorry but you don't know me. I know the batman was a piece of shit though.

This is hilarious if it's true. They were about to strike the killing blow on Netflix and Disney is getting mismanaged lately as well. HBO Max had a real potential to come up on top.

Hopefully GayEW gets canceled

>I don't know what is
lol
lmao even

Good. that last batman movie sucked dick.

This.

Nah it was pretty good. Better than Sneeders Fatman.

> a recession is definitely happening.
how is that even a doubt at this point?

I thought the scripted HBO Max content was literally the only shit they make that actually sells?

i wonder if its because so many people get hbomax for free for instance i just use my spectrum information and am able to have hbomax for free if they make me pay for discovery plus i wont pay and i will just pirate its lose lose for them

thats why only homos liked

Sorry but no. Only brown people liked it.

Both of them getting fucked over is probably why it's getting shitcanned. Woke killed the other two, HBOmax is too tainted.

Not really. All the good stuff comes from the HBO channel.

this. only homos liked the last batman movie.

And only Brazilians like Sneedershit. What's your point?

You're not fooling anyone, Rajesh.

Attached: 1659479254441.jpg (1156x652, 277.09K)

Raised By Wolves, How To: With John Wilson. The Rehearsal

they aren't, but at&t gave them operational control.

Pathetic samefagging

I live in bumfuck eastern yurop and I get HBO Max for for "free" as a bonus with my phone plan, lel

Those are brown people retard. I just got done saying they were the ones who like capeshit lmao.

>No more shit dc movies. No more snyder trash
Those weren't hbo max exclusives though, they played in theaters.

>both were really pissy about Affleck increased presence in A2. They were more upset about the engagement his announcement caused

This is unprecedented levels of incompetence we're witnessing here. We've seen competing productions with the same IP before, like the Serkis / Disney Jungle Book face-off or Costner's Wyatt Earp going head to head with Tombstone. But those were *rival* studios trying to outdo each other. WB is competing WITH ITSELF. They are continuing the universe they rebooted while also making a sequel to the reboot and a sequel to the solo Joker film which ties in to neither the original nor the rebooted universe and also there's the Suicide Squad which is technically Snyderverse but also kind of a reboot? It's like no one could agree on how to proceed so they just greenlit everything at once. It's fucking madness

Attached: dear god.jpg (447x456, 31.87K)

Imagine paying for a phone plan lmao

The Whitehouse said we're not in a recession. You're not a nazi are you?

The only thing that is saving AEW from getting cancelled is the fact that they pay for their own production.