Benny Harvey, RIP

Benny Harvey, RIP
Gone but not forgotten. Gonna miss you, big man.

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (900x900, 81.93K)

is this the new Ginger Snaps?

Aye, but at what cost?

Is that a-ha?

>get bullied by neds

Young Jacqueline before the heroin?

Cucked but not retired yet.

Attached: Capture.png (590x478, 45.94K)

LIMMY NO! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SUCH AN ASSHOLE COULDN'T KEEP HIS MARRIAGE IN ORDER?!

That kid has absolutely no chance. Sad to see.

What's yer' hing?

On Sundays I like to go on Any Forums right? Start goin' into random threads ya'know, maybe a general or two. And then I start just posting Sneed, and I keep posting it until I get banned. The missus' thought I was on Facebook all weekend right? Naw I was on Any Forums making jannies seeth laughing my bloody hed off.

YOU KNOW

I DON'T WANT TO CRY AGAIN

this guy was funny until i learned his politics now he is not funny

how did you not know his politics?
he's scottish ffs

Fokin

this is your brain on Any Forums

would it not hurt your opinion of someone if they were crushing small animals for profit on the side?
that's about the moral equivalent of leftist politics.

rofl

isnt she the only woman limmy ever slept with as well

poor guy, will probably end up like benny hill

For me it was when he told a story about someone attempting to scam him in Thailand and he was bending over backwards to avoid criticising the scammer because, something along the lines of, white people are rich and therefore deserve to be scammed.

All Scottish people are woke leftists?

You make a good point.

You can tell there's something not quite right with Limmy. He has abused drugs far too much in the past to the point where he started having schizo episodes thinking paintings are alive and aware of him or some shit even when he wasn't on drugs. He tried to kill himself. It really is only a matter of time before he realises how far he's fallen that he'll off himself. I will not be at all surprised if I one day wake up to see 'Limmy, comedian and twitch streamer, dead at 50' or whatever.

is this avril lavigne

Howso?

He has a good relationship with his son. A good father like him would not off himself. I think you're projecting. Limmy can be a prick but you're mischaracterising him.

He already tried to do it once and has talked about how he occasionally still thinks about it. Presumably that was before his son, but he was still willing to do that to those he cared about. His mother died when he was young and he's said he didn't care or ever cry about it. Bizarre. It's people like this that do it, if he does all the people will come out of the woodwork saying 'man he always seemed so happy! Just the other week he was joking around!'

That wasn't how it went at all. He was avoiding being too confrontational with the scammer because he didn't understand the situation and wasn't sure if more of them were going to show up and attack him and his wife/girlfriend/whatever she was at the time.