Discovery is taking out the trash

Discovery is taking out the trash

No more shit dc movies. No more snyder trash

No more woke shitty tv shows that nobody watches. Only HBO and good tv shows.

Only quality entertainment from now on.

Attached: FZL7JpdUsAAW5Iu.jpg (531x680, 59.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V5PixyW6QEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, this bitch doesn't know shit. Snyderverse has been reinstated but in a heavily modified revision of the original intention. I don't work creative in WB, only admin but speak from time to time with creative. I've posted before from time to time providing the current direction WB has been going regarding DC. If you're a Snyderfan, you'll be really happy come October.

There are no Snyderfans

Discovery+ is the only service im paying for since if I did pirate it and dump it into my nas it would be like 2 TB for 3 shows

>dirty jobs
>dinners drivers and dines
>how its made
All kino

So they are ending all of the scripted shows on HBO Max. Folding the entire service into being a "tab" on fucking Discovery Plus. Then on top of that they will be bringing out more reality shows.

You can't make this shit up, you just can't.

>No more snyder trash
I wouldn't be so sure user...

Attached: Alan+Horn+Deborah+Snyder+Premiere+Warner+Bros+m-p_suQwGtLl-1952265962.jpg (594x447, 91.39K)

Oh fuck you actually have intel I remember your posts. Please tell me WB bro are we getting our Justice League sequels? Final Crisis? Man of Steel 2?

>Twitter screenshot
>rumor
nice thread faggot

I'm well and truly tired of this dog RPing as a Hollywood insider. This BPD bitch hasn't been able to find her Valium bottle for days

You will never be Nikki Finke you ugly fat cow

fuck, give me some good news user?

>Alan Frederick Horn (born February 28, 1943) is an American entertainment industry executive.[1] He served as the chief creative officer of Walt Disney Studios from 2019 to 2021.[2][3] Horn previously served as the chairman of Walt Disney Studios from 2012 to 2020

lol as if it wasn't any more obvious that snyder is disney's bitch.

>you'll be really happy come October
Why October, user?
I know Black Adam releases that month, but what about it? the movie doesn't even connect to Shazam.

Do you know if Keaton is playing Tim Burton's Batman?

Did you miss the part where he ran WB before that during it's golden years fucking retard? He was the one that hired Snyder in the first place for 300 and even bought him an Aston Martin which Snyder used as Bruce Waynes car in BvS.

JC 2 and 3 yes but modified from Snyders original vision to incorporate more heroes than originally intended. I wouldn't know if it's Final Crisis adaptation, I'm not much of a comic aficionado and wouldn't know to ask about his particular detail. The Rock has lobbied hard for his Black Adam to be in this universe and play a role in it. Current WB/D would like atleast 4 to 5 DC movies/tv to anchor around JL films. Similar to how Marvel has lead in films to Avengers. ZS to direct JL films, with Johnson (with dir Collete-Sera)/Gunn/Wan to provide creative input and all overseen by Horn. Wonder Woman 3 also will have ties back to Snyder DECU but will be 95% still a standalone film. WB learned from 84.
HC for all intents and purposes is still Supes. No MOS 2 at this time. Seriously, WB is being a bitch on creative control, director approval, and producer credit for HC which he feels he deserves. I wish there was more to say on this but Cavill is envisioned as Supes in the overall continuation.

>You can't make this shit up, you just can't.
You better believe you can, because she just did.

what about keaton? is Tim Burton's Batman?

>during the golden years
and left wb as soon as snyder started making films

how convenient lol. almost as he knew what was going to happen.

Wow all this sounds great. Weird how they're still playing hard ball with Cavill I thought Zaslav was really committed to getting a Superman film out there? What about a Batfleck solo project any chance of that?

Stupid fuck they forced him out in 2012 he never wanted to leave. Keep coping though he's literally praised Snyder multiple times even after he left WB.
youtu.be/V5PixyW6QEQ

Yes, I believe so in Flash. I don't know much about Batgirl, I was never interested therefore never asked about deets for it.

Lots more ghost adventures and you'll like it

>focusing on unscripted
Oh dear. Hopefully that's just a temporary thing while they rebuild.

Do you know anything about the fate of Matt reeves and JJ Abrams? I don't want this queer to direct a justice league dark movie.

man just post pics of her fat dumper

I like ghost adventures but this decisions seems dumb if true.

HBOMax's original programming has nothing to do with the movies retard. This would affect shit like Euphoria or Raised by Wolves

>he's literally praised Snyder
I mean he clearly has talent. He ruined the DC brand so badly WB is literally cancelling movies.

Haven't heard anything about Affleck solo outing. The only thing I do know is Discovery did tremendous about of engagement research to ascertain the popularity of products and were satisfied with what they found with Snyder films and tone despite what you read or hear on social media. In fact it's this reason why projects in development are being reshot, or scrapped. I'll ask about this next time to I bump into my associate during lunch.

>retards think hbomax exclusives being axxed mean theatrical movies are gone too.
Why is Any Forums purposfully so retarded

I just want Raised by Wolves back.

How do I get a job @ WBD

It wasn't snyder that ruined the DCEU which is why they're bringing him back.

Attached: FYiMh0zXgAIEMEF.jpg (1877x1126, 141.82K)

they are scared in Warner by a possible failure of got?
Screen tests for black Adam were positive?
What is gunn working on apart from peacemaker?

>leaves out Joker

Attached: 1659481722945.jpg (203x248, 20.38K)

The fuck do you mean?
This all started with his shit. The fact that nobody likes it and that the only people who do live in India or Brazil.
It is his fault.

Attached: 1659479526646396.jpg (409x155, 24.69K)