What are their modern equivalents? Are comedy movie stars not a thing anymore?

What are their modern equivalents? Are comedy movie stars not a thing anymore?

Attached: 1648251329394.png (1200x628, 745.32K)

Jonah Hill and Melissa McCarthy

Eric andre and Pete Davidson

We don't have comedies anymore.

Seth Rogen and Hannah Gadsby

melissa mccarthy whilst admittedly similar to sandler's style of comedy, is just in no way nor ever has been funny.
Waterboy, Happy gilmore, Billy Madison, all watchable movies even if you don't find them funny they're at least tellable stories.
I can't think of a single thing Mm has been in that she didn't ruin by doing that thing she does where she talks loudly

Men doing slapstick and funny voices isn’t “okay” anymore, the only acceptable comedy in 2022 is mixed-race women saying “sassy” clapbacks making fun of white people now

Paul Rudd and Ryan Reynolds. Which is crazy because they're almost the same age

I got my first handjob at the premier of chuck and larry

god bless adam sandler for casting jessica biel, my hardon was extra hard on

For Jim Carrey probably a woman, I don't think men are allowed to be that obnoxious anymore.
For Sandler, Pete Davidson, like it or not.

There’s no big comedian draws anymore.
Think the last one was Kevin Hart and they’re now banking on Pete Davidson

We're not allowed to laugh at anything anymore, because satire and lampooning is now offensive. Jokes can't go so far over the heads of foreigners who don't understand our humor other than visual gags. Unless its at Christianity and at white men's, you are never to laugh or have a good time anymore. This extends to the epicenterof humor: stand-up comedy. Women literally pee jokes out on stage now, center it all around their vaginas, or just turn what is supposed to be a good time into a therapy session. It also all has to be politicized now; you either get with the current agenda or you are literally Hitler Voldemort.

You will not laugh. Ever. You are in the land and tine where nothing is funny now and will never be funny again. And don't you DARE think of laughing at that either.

Attached: 1635208366374.jpg (1200x1200, 165.99K)

Pete Davidson & Kevin Hart. Just give Kevin the chance to do a dramatic role for fuck sake.

theres no room for comedy in openly satanic hollywood
Satan hates laughter, because he hates honesty
thats why modern comedians dont tell jokes, they rant about shit and people clap, not laugh

About that...

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 171.22K)

This

I know you're joking, but it's actually kinda true.

Kevin Hart, Melissa McCarthey, Tiffany Haddish

There's a new Rowan Atkinson slapstick series literally just released. Do you just make stuff up?

WHO LAUGHED?

>modern comedians dont tell jokes, they rant about shit and people clap, not laugh

I blame George Carlin. People chose all the wrong things to copy from him.