"I'm fighting for no free Healthcare at home"

>"I'm fighting for no free Healthcare at home"

Attached: IMG_20220529_192956.jpg (415x415, 57.17K)

That healthcare would be given mostly to blacks and hispanics.

JANNIES

Good. Have you actually seen Americans? The Amerifat joke isn't a meme; it's real. I don't want to pay for some 500 pound motherfucker to get stomach surgery because he literally can't stop eating.

>free
All of the healthcare of America's vassals is paid for by the US's defense budget covering them all, my geopolitically illiterate friend.

What are some nice things to put on your walls as decoration that aren’t adolescent? I have no interest in having movie posters or whatever these days, but most paintings and photographs and such also come off as cheesy.

Attached: 77155F7E-6D30-4C29-A1ED-F9028FA3E8A0.jpg (768x1024, 109.06K)

Why do leftys want everything handed to them for free?

Attached: LeftCantMeme5.png (843x616, 81.02K)

>poor white people don't exist
Move out of California faggot

>we demand to die standing in line for sub-par healthcare!

Alright Pablo I want you to use the next 3 days to take down your christmas lights and wash your el carro. You're going to timeout.

They come off as cheesy because you're a loser who goes on Any Forums for interior design tips. You lack any perspective and any actual passions otherwise decorating your space with things you like, comes naturally. Good luck

I don't want to keep paying more and dying younger

Attached: 1657747194107.png (543x698, 264.08K)

>I'm fighting for Chuck's Suck & Fuck.

Liposuction procedures cost about 10k, how many fat adults are in the country?

Just stop being obese

Attached: 16506976101250.png (220x221, 62.64K)

Attached: images (30).jpg (484x633, 50.27K)

Just get a nice frame and get some art versions of movie scenes you like. Make sure you get them framed too. Nothing more adolescent than thumbtacks and tape.

41 percent of the US population is obese

A huge percentage of America’s obesity epidemic is due to the processed food oligopoly, and their lack of regulation. For instance:
>Irish court finds Subway’s bread cannot in fact be defined as bread because of its high sugar content.
And thats touted as a “healthy alternative”. Realistically, universal healthcare would force the government to regulate the food industry (who are currently major lobbyists), or pay for a expensive obesity-related illnesses in a hundred million people.

>be born an American baby
>you're made to leave a tip at the hospital after they forcibly cut your penis tip

Attached: 1609890336929.jpg (594x749, 59.15K)

Lol, he would simply die in line for surgery

So basically universal healthcare in the US at this point

Well I'm proud to be an American....

Attached: 1658351851869343.jpg (1080x1068, 243.53K)

You literally both pay more and die earlier

This talking point is so funny.

He lost.

Attached: Sneed.jpg (640x480, 39.75K)

>I'm fighting for the politicians to take less of my money
most based thing I ever heard

Fact: America is based.

Fact: Russia is cringe.

u wipe me long time chang

Attached: chang.png (871x795, 129.04K)

>I'm fighting for LGBTQ representation on executive boards and congress.
>I'm fighting for limited consumer protections against toxic chemicals being unleashed on the unknowing public
>I'm fighting for jewish domination over our nation's media
>I'm fighting for investment bankers to make millions of dollars while contributing zero tangible benefit to society by merely moving numbers around on a screen using algorithms
>I'm fighting for using the welfare state to sustain an underclass of demographically alien residents that will fundamentally alter the cultural patchwork of our nation and isolate people even further
>I'm fighting for an advertising industry that is growing more and more bold and shameless in it's quest to mindfuck the citizens into becoming obedient corporate dogs
>I'm fighting for our natural resources to be sold off to the highest bidder so that our grandchildren will live to see lakes and river that cannot support life
>I'm fighting so that our education system can be coopted by european marxists who employ psychological torture campaigns onto our nation's youth leaving them unfit to function in a free and open society upon graduation

>the whole population get free Healthcare
>hurr it'll go towards minorities"
>ignoring his race makes up most of the population
God I hate faggots like you. Shooting yourself in the foot because a Mexican might benefit from something

>i'm fighting for my brother's dick

Attached: 49837.jpg (1162x480, 21.03K)

america is alright but russia is literally the laughing stock of the entire world now lol

Why do conservatives want nothing from the government that only exists because they pay taxes?

Minorities would pay very little into the system and receive a majority of the benefits. People who already have healthcare, aka most people with a career, would be receiving worse care at a much higher price

I live in a country with "free" healthcare, all you can get for free is entry-level help with constant hints to "thank" the staff for this.

>ack

Attached: FHeWbdNXwAoCroo.jpg (896x977, 57.12K)

>poor people would pay the least while rich pay the most
Oh no... it's almost as if... that's the point!

Sure thing pajeet

but 'chang' is right?

Ah yes, based on chinkna's totally accurate covid numbers, no doubt.

Then why do so many canadians come down to the US for healthcare because the wait is too long to be get care up there

No. Illegal aliens should not receive healthcare paid for by americans and blacks are too fucking stupid to eat properly so most of them are obese and die around 50 from heart failure

I'd be fine with implementing universal healthcare if we first deported the 40 million illegal immigrants and chased fat people around with cattle prods until they were healthy weights otherwise you're just raising taxes on normal people who stay healthy for no reason

How much truth is there to this? Would someone like Walt be given treatment very quickly due to the advanced stage of his cancer?

In the UK maybe, but in France we have mutualized healthcare and quick access to health service. My grandfather got cancer, he started radiotherapy the week after the diagnosis.

maybe poor people should get a job

Well if someone buys this, don't be offended that Jews rule you

Right, so why should I, as a moderately wealthy White person, who already has good healthcare, want to pay into providing it for a bunch of fucking obese niggers and spics who don't even like me?

lol

Attached: Manlet2.webm (452x800, 2.95M)

Only White and Asian males contribute positively to taxes. Every other demographic takes out more than they put in.

>it's fake because.. It just hecklin is OK??
Muttcope is hilarious

Because we don't want the government or taxes, outside of defense. Retard.

euros don't have free healthcare. they pay for it through taxes. many of them are too stupid to know that.

That's fundamentally the whole point of conservatism you retarded zoomer.

>who already has good healthcare
If you have to call 911 and get driven to a hospital and stay there for 2-3 days, you'll be paying like $25-50k. That is not "good healthcare" that is a fucking robbery. If you actually had good healthcare, it would be free through taxes, like in any other first world country.

Is it just me or /pol /is seriously losing influence? It feels like most of Any Forums has turned against them. I mean just look at this thread

Because if Healthcare is not in the hand of a private company, it has no reason to refuse to pay your hospital bill because of a loop hole in your contract.

built for BWC
post gdp, could use a good laugh, having an afternoon lull here

And the reason they can allocate so much of their exorbitant taxes to healthcare is because the US literally pays for their defense.

>I'm fighting to spread sodomite child molesters cult around the world

Everyone realized that they're a bunch of absolute retards who unironically praised Trump, another dumb retard, as the second coming of Christ.

you can't have free health care in america, too many people, too diverse and all of them are fat

Attached: 1654659144242.gif (357x200, 279.45K)

No one refuses to help you in America. I don't think you understand the issue you're talking about.

Noncitizens shouldn't get any of our tax money.

Exhibit A

Attached: Chud21.jpg (722x1024, 79.32K)