/wars/ - Star Wars General

Legends Chad edition

Reminder: All nu-wars is faggot shit

Attached: 1615351132610.png (1348x750, 856.8K)

There's already 5 star wars threads on the front page right now. Why would you make this thread? God I hate you new nigger reddit users so fucking bad

Attached: 1659041954983410.png (601x595, 309.38K)

>continuing /wars/
Not based.
>it's an EU edition
Based.
>referring to it "Legends"
Not based.
>All nu-wars is faggot shit
Very based.

In conclusion, kill yourself. We don't need a Star Wars general and never have.

Attached: Kyle.png (533x400, 225.25K)

The other ones don't count.

Attached: 1588546546110.png (591x755, 387.34K)

Fourth for Orange Ass Cheeks.

Fifth for true and based.

Attached: ahsokatano.jpg (1200x680, 47.5K)

this. Just post sneed

So there aren't 5 threads on the front page. Don't be silly

Bot

Attached: Bot.png (1920x954, 143.34K)

Attached: 20220714_105142.jpg (872x1090, 80.11K)

Thinking about them

Attached: 20220711_121228.jpg (602x339, 34.85K)

Just finished Rebels, really liked it, but reading reddit and youtube comments they all see to think Heir to the Empire 2.0 is happening. But that's not the vibe I got at all. Ezra overcame Palpatine and those temptations. Thrawn and him seem set to end up in one of those predictable enemy mine situations.

I know the Magistrate worked for him and all that, but I honestly think this stuff is a red herring. Gideon seems to be a different faction all together too, much more Palpatine or snoke orientated.

Attached: thrawnezra.png (707x1000, 261.9K)

all nu wars is faggot shit

Gideon is actually Mandalorian

Except the sith troopers whoomst are based

Ahsoka and Sabine are going to find them and not know how to react to Thawn being morally in the right and doing everything in his power to save the galaxy from the Grysks.

None of the current imperial remnants are associated with each other at all. Especially not Thrawns.

Even Gideon being associated with the final order seems like a stretch. That would mean he got a sentinel droid and everything with SPECIAL instructions seperate from what the first order startups received. He doesn't give that vibe at all

Those people never even read Heir to the Empire, they watch Den of Nerds and Star Wars Theory's shit summaries and theories and those two youtubers haven't paid attention to any of the actual details either.

When Boba first came back they said he was going to be the antagonist to Mando, but anyone who paid attention to the Unfinished Clone Wars arc and the fact Filoni was involved knew Boba would be more heroic.

Same applies with Thrawn.

Attached: Lizard.jpg (564x262, 22.06K)

I like watching star wars fans who are clearly on a different level of lore knowledge than me interact. It sounds like complete nonsense

reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

except sith troopers. Say it.

Isn't Sloane already in the Unknown Regions by 9 ABY so the proto-first order are setting up shop.

Ezra and Thrawn are likely down near Csilla if I were to guess.

yeah, every time someone talks about a bo katarn and grogu i just tune out. it's all gibberish