Burns $90 million

>Burns $90 million
>Doesn't even throw it on your own streaming service
Does this sound like a smart business decision?

Attached: 20220802_181905.jpg (720x1084, 285.72K)

Very likely that the CGI wasn't finished but they'd still have burnt money to get Keaton, sets and other shit made for it
There's no fucking way it's that bad that they'd outright cancel it for just that reason

Either WB is going in a different direction or major shake ups are happening behind the scenes with what they wanted to do

nigger brained anons were just saying you cant believe the new york post and can only get news from deadline and vanity fair. its a sober reminder that 70iq niggers post here

Why would a studio waste so much money and not release it on a streaming service? Not even just HBO Max, but any service?

Barbara Gordon is a White woman with red hair.

Attached: Babsgirl.png (1539x1080, 1.4M)

>Budget $90m for a movie
>Shut it down early in production
>Can't get any of your money back

those were trannies user, trannies have lower IQs than negros

I think it has to do with the DCEU universe and continuity.

The plan was to have Superman erased and replaced with Supergirl and Keaton Batman to train Batgirl.

It sounds to me that WBD is having cold feet

It was supposed to be Brendan's big comeback...
Brendanbros...

Lost media

The DCEU sounds completely retarded and everyone involved should be thrown into a wood chipper

>Does this sound like a smart business decision?
Sounds to me like they have scrapped the idea of rebooting the universe so nothing about this movie makes sense now

stop casting niggers. stop casting women in lead roles. stop casting ugly women

there, you are now billions of dollars richer

Attached: 1637649066808.png (884x714, 1.04M)

What a bunch of retards.

Even Mortal Kombat got a theatrical and HBO Max release.

How bad can Batgirl be?

>from the writer who brought you Birds of Prey
Gee I wonder why they are burying it

Their universe sucks balls, they need to reboot it but with a real plan and some talent, which they apparently do not have

>so nothing about this movie makes sense now
Maybe figure that out before wasting 90m

Bruh they have to cancel or reshoot Flash now then

It's a new team coming in and having to deal with the old retards mess. I think this is just further proof that the reboot isn't happening now. Batgirl had to be cancelled because it ties too heavily into the reboot but there's been no word of Blue Beetle being cancelled

It won't have anything to do with the quality of the film. They just aren't rebooting anymore and there's no way for this film to make sense

>Cast a white man as batman
He's a depressed alcoholic
>Cast a white man as flash
He's a turbo psycho pedo
>Cast a white woman as aquawoman
He's a psycho witch

How are we gonna recover fellow whites?

They could have just gave me the 90 million instead