Oh nooooo

They're coming for obi-wan now fellas...

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-163129-798.png (697x669, 237K)

>TheGamer
Which game is this?

fuck you i was going to post this asshole

>the gamer

big corpos rly do be like this

i want him to get gangraped by stormtroopers and when they think they broke him and he is covered in cum he reveals his jedi powers while he says with a slight grin
>i liked this

Obi-Wan being a groomer makes a lot of story sense. It would explain why Anakin went from being the intelligent and optimistic boy we saw in Phantom Menance to an angsty school shooter. It would explain why he felt he couldn't go to Obi-Wan with his problem with Padme. It would explain why Owen was so insistent Luke stay away from him.

Now he really will be a Scottish cocksucker.

>needs to explore his sexuality
why tho? being a jedi is all about letting go of your attachements and being zen and shit so why would a jedi concern himself with sex
every single time a jedi in star wars gets the funny idea to love someone or fuck it ends very badly

Obi is fully castrated, dick too. What's he gonna do rub his smooth crotch on another man's face.

Wait you guys seriously care about Star Wars post-2017? Fuck off my board soichuds

Oh no! Guys we need to be OUTRAGED over this. We need to be SCREAMING.. and SHITTING ourselves. Its some opinion piece for rage clicks trying to get ad rev! We should go and read the article (without ad block) and give them money!
I am SHAKING right now guys.
>t. we're totally better than reddit and twitter guys

But why? SW is one of the least sexualized sci-fi settings there is.

We'll finally know what happened when Obi and Anakin fell into that nest of gandarks

have these people heard of JEDI?

jesus christ it never ends

because giant late-stage-capitalist neo-liberal media conglomerates are run by overpaid "creatives" that do nothing but think about sex all day

>THIS YOUNG ADULT TV SHOW NEEDS MORE CHARACTERS WHO SUCK COCK AND EAT ASS AND GET FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH COCKS AND EAT CUM
when will we fucking nuke america already

Attached: 8f6ef860ea398123ec96658a0808e33d.jpg (571x448, 58.11K)

Calm down now tranny it's just a funny article I saw don't get your jimmies in a rustle

Attached: Jimmies Rustled.png (500x375, 313.69K)

if you watch the movies you can see that Obi Wan is in love with Anakin- he literally says it. The Satine bullshit is from the animated show and not the idea of Lucas.

They can have him honestly?

>we first see obi wan going on a date with Qui Gon in episode one.
>Obi Wan takes Anakin to a Gay Nightclub in Episode 2
>Obi Wan acts jealous of Anakin and Padme
>Obi Wan says "I love you" to Anakin in Episode 3

>They're coming for
They already did user, they already did.

It's The Game.

Go ahead and post yours.

It's called a neovagina and it's heckin' valid, cis chudlord.

You're not funny

then why did I laugh