Untitled

Attached: 1659471860570.webm (1920x800, 2.98M)

inb4 300 posts of Any Forums seethe

But hating things is my cover for a lackluster personality.

Autistics wouldn't get it

how did u know

consume product

Ted Mosby is the archetype millenial

Architect*

The county won't give me any more Methadone and they cut off my welfare check

I mean, this entire website revolves around seething so clearly it's interesting to a lot of people. Once again the woman has a wrong opinion.

Women are weak and belong in cages.

ok i will talk about things i love: elizabeth olsen's pussy

Hold on..

Attached: hold on.jpg (1108x1082, 321.96K)

That's backwards, zoomzoom

This video came too late, i already scared away too many friends by being a snobby cunt

Attached: 1659209689115885.jpg (828x829, 62.7K)

not being able to criticize things is what leads to more things being shit
wouldn't expect a woman to understand this though

I love you, user :)

I had to learn this lesson in my early 20s. I was such a contrarian. Whatever was popular, I had to hate it because it was popular. I thought it made me smarter than everyone else but it really just made me an asshole. It took a while to be able to admit that to myself but once I did it fundamentally changed how I look at things and I'm much better off now.

Attached: D9yhdVbU0AAi6Rn.jpg (933x675, 45K)

i want to punch her smug face so fucking bad

I downloaded this movie because of the ghey threads and did a big coom to lizzy.

Attached: squatpu.gif (450x450, 2.18M)

why are you critisizing here of all places? Get a blue checkmark and start proselytizing.

>JUST BE HAPPY BRO
>STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND ACCEPT WHATEVER IS SERVED ON YOUR PLATE
>STOP HAVING A BRAIN AND STOP FINDING FLAWS

I don't know how it's possible, but you can physically feel a woman wrote this.

Shut up femoid

t. moron who can only think in extremes

I want to bang Lizzies bum so badly

lmao no it's not you smoothbrain fuck

Women complain about shit all the time it's just they expect someone else to do something about it

Shes right
Seen it myself with one of my best friends, seethes all day about vaccines and lockdowns even after its all long over, along with people he hates from work, like hes stuck in a loop
Dull as dishwater

So now you just walk around and blissfully think everything in just fucking dandy? Jesus Christ you're pathetic.

>pfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: wanda blankie.webm (1080x1080, 2.99M)

There is zero point moaning about things you have no intention or ability to change

OP is right though. I never had a gf until I started telling chicks how much I love getting my cock sucked and having meals cooked for me when I get home from a hard day's work. Now I have 3 wives.