SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: AA842269-0485-414D-8AB5-999C881616A2.png (795x677, 576.85K)

The worst thing about feminism and modern women is that I actually like women, I think women are great, they're aesthetic, they're tails to the heads that is men, they're great
But feminism/woke left politics is the most drole and uninteresting shit ever devised
I just can't stand it
Just write normal human characters or even exaggerated stylistic ones but please spare me the "women are the same as men" cope. We're not and that's fine because it's our differences coming together that works best

Bad pussy.

You are an embarrassment to your parents.

Probably, but left wing feminist writers will remain incompetent regardless of my parents approval

Yeah women are often more realistic and settle for less than men who often try to go autistically over the top with things or bite more than they can chew. Funnily the oppositw of what autistic lonely men claim. But feminism simply isn't attractive or cute. Women who act like men kill one of the biggest strenghts in women which is their natural attractiveness and cuteness.

someone post the screen with her dad's tweets lmao

Did a female direct those sand snake "fight" scenes?

>the show is full of normal looking white women, but you need the mutt pusy

>WATCH OUT! SHE'S IN A POSE!

Attached: MV5BMTg1NjIyNzEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI1MTE5NDE@._V1_.jpg (2048x1362, 875.03K)

you want a good girl but you'll only get the bad pusy

This is wrong. Women are more prone to flights of fancy while men are more rational and realistic

Man this show jumped the fucking shark spectacularly.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This. I used to specifically seek out things with female protagonists but now it has become a red flag.

the cgi'd the blades for the actual scene right? those things are downright DULL

They stopped caring about armor and writing at this point.

These movies are literally just capeshit but for women lmao

RIBBET

Attached: AF.png (500x280, 240.28K)

Someone post the webm.

The right one has great cans but I wanted to see lefts tits more.