Maverick fuck you

Fuck you Top Gun; Maverick. Media like this creates toxic body expectations for men and it just is there for the female gaze. I can't believe in 2022 they made a scene like this they're going to cause fat and obese male Americans to cry in despair and kill themselves. This kind of body shaming has to stop now. Media showing all these well cut, muscular men is why women won't talk to me they need to stop cultivating these toxic beauty standards for men.

Attached: F53CF9EF-6A1A-42D4-9F5A-21411F199459.png (329x410, 133.38K)

I like cheese.
Anyone else?

This isn't funny. This is creating unrealistic body standards for Americans in 2022. Releasing such abs when the obesity rate is as high as it is is mocking men who already feel like they have no future

They look pretty good, I'm gonna start working out now.

>going to cause fat and obese male Americans to cry in despair and kill themselves
More fat bitches for niggerbros then

>cry in despair and kill themselves.
Is it really hard to workout for 30mins everyday instead. Impatient for results.

quality bait. 9/10

That's the spirit!

Same. Seethe.

just diet and work out fatty

may this continue to negatively influence you till your departure from life.

You aren't funny.

why does tom look better at 60 than me bros

because you're a hedious piece of shit. most people look better than manlet tom cruise

I can no longer believe that the Americans are the "good guys", even in cinema.

The whole plot of going across the world to destroy another sovereign country's (as depicted, most likely Iran's) "uranium enrichment plant" just doesn't even seem like an honourable mission. Then acting like each American pilot's life is invaluable whilst bombing the shit out of a foreign military and killing hundreds if not thousands of people like they're animals for the slaughter?

America went too retarded in the middle east these past 2 decades and destroyed their image as heroes or some sort of moralistic force of good. The magic of American war movies is dead to me.

Attached: ErYtYjAW4AEuVbX.jpg (680x673, 33.78K)

>tfw I used to weigh 175 KG about a 9 months ago.
>tfw started losing weight by just drinking water and eating 3 to 5 times a day all good healthy stuff.
>tfw I am now 110 KG.

I am still a bit fat and I sadly have to remove excess skin and shit but goddamn I am proud of myself and feel a lot better.

We are all gonna make it bro's

Attached: hug fren.png (746x512, 99.36K)

Easy as fuck to be low bf% bro. Don't be a pussy ass bitch.

literally fascism

Cope but also him being a manlet is literally the secret. Its way easier to put on mass if you’re short

It's actually pretty funny how they nodded at the volleyball scene and Tarantula's memeologue about it. It's simply the ultimate chad movie

>This is creating unrealistic body standards for Americans in 2022.
Stop being weak men and lift weights.