What went terribly wrong?

what went terribly wrong?

Attached: images (42).jpg (455x675, 27.06K)

Went full serious mode for a children character. Never do that.

Batman and robin is an underrated comedy

no ayylmao catwoman

Attached: 640full-anya-taylor--joy.jpg (640x980, 109.7K)

too dark, couldnt see shit
went too serious while still having retarded childish and pathetic scenes for childs, either you go full adult or full child but not both at the same time
too many nonwhites

Too long, some plot holes, pattinson and dano felt wasted somehow. Still top 5 capeshits of all time and better than the entire MCU put together sure but this ain't no Joker (2019) I tell you that much

not much. should've got a better actress for catwoman and trimmed the fat
but it's the best live action batman flick and i'm tired of pretending it isn't

Batfleck warehouse scene is better than this entire movie.

too serious and it rehashed the dark knight rises
dano and patterson were good though

nah that was cringe arkham shit for the Any Forumsirgin audience

1. Your dad plowed your mom while she was fertile.
2. She decided against the abortion.

too samey, didn't try anything new with the character. bring in darren aronofsky

The ending made no fucking sense, it's like they completely forgot that Riddler was supposed to be a bad guy and shoehorned in "btw I want to drown everybody even though until this point I was all about exposing corruption" at the last minute.

Also raceswapping characters is always bad but you know that already.

They wanted to larp as a serious noir detective film but were too stupid to do anything beyond copying David fincher and Darius khondji's aesthetic. Batman doesn't even check the angles on the photos the riddler is sending to him when they would've sent him straight to his apartment right away if this story had been written by anyone with a working brain. Instead they spent all their energy and limited mental capacity on making batman into an antifa ally white libshit that makes up for his white privilege by beating up random crazy crackers.

Attached: Picsart_22-04-21_16-11-01-841.jpg (452x491, 19.62K)

It was the best Hollywood film I've seen in a long time.

Watch an actual good movie like Maverick.

you will never be white or fuck our women raj

It was a good movie besides some dumb shit towards the end, I really liked it

>Give director total control
>director is a hack and ruins everything
Many such DC-WB cases.

They should've just made riddler into an actual incel that kills women because he feels angry that they don't love him. Instead, he's a guy that's doing batmans job for him, and then gets beat to shit bc the story randomly decided that he would flood the city to kill random people after he spent the entire story picking really specific targets for specific reasons. Just comes off as the writers trying to have their cake and eat it too because the ending just had to be about some low class white retards getting framed as the bad guys.

Too long and woke

The first woke Batman movie.