Make show about a dumb fucking autistic girl from South Korea...

>Make show about a dumb fucking autistic girl from South Korea, a place notorious for their terrible mental health/ disability care
>Waddles like a fucking penguin and thinks about whale shit all the time
>Show drags on for way too long and is so fucking boring
>only good thing about the show is they had the balls to show how woo destroyed her father's life

Seriously I think the only reason this show exists is just to fetishise autistic people. You had that fucking awful show "The good doctor" about that kid who is a master surgeon and it ended up turning into a show about a mixed race nignog trying to groom him for like 3 seasons. I hope the finale for this show ends with Woo getting a case with a gang of refugees who rape the living shit out of her for a full hour.

Attached: extraordinary-attorney-woo-netflix-ena-webtoon-adaptation-astory-1392x884.jpg (1392x884, 95.87K)

*woah woah*

No show will ever show true autism, because autistic fucks are not likeable

good. autistic people are funny and should be laughed at

already a thread, shill

She cucks her lil yellow boyfriend with White Men

Spot on. Autism is literally brain damage. It's not some miracle disorder or special ability. It turns people into retards and destroys families.

>Seriously I think the only reason this show exists is just to fetishise autistic people.
Yes. East asians have superficial concept of it, so they think autism is some kind of personality traits that can be toyed for entertainment purpose. The funny thing is that this show will bolster some retarded western whores to claim they have autism.

at this point no one can deny that korea is the #1 cultural superpower
everything they make is a record-smashing hit that becomes the focus of pop culture around the globe
hopefully they will parlay their cultural dominance into political dominance and that will lead the world to better place

Attached: 1651988024864.webm (1080x1920, 2.72M)

Yeah, no one cares about a 30-year old mentally stunted manchild who watches The Smurfs CGI films on repeat.

South Korean policy is basically just the worst aspects of western capitalism imposed on them after the US involvement in the Korean war, why would you want that shit

so much seethe, I love it

People used to say that 40 years ago about Japan.

Out of the big three Asian countries, Korea is definitely the worse, and that's while they are competing with China... Where they routinely feed babies to the elevators and eat gutter oil... FUCKING CHINA...

you can't be autistic and in law. law is literally completely based around mingling, knowing all the hottest restaurants and brands to wear.

>I hope the finale for this show ends with Woo getting a case with a gang of refugees who rape the living shit out of her for a full hour.

Look, you're obviously a mentally ill weeb. We know you're trying hard to learn Korean because you're a misfit here. Also, please note Koreans and other east Asians know exactly the type of ugly American you are, and advised to avoid losers like you. So please, fuck off and die.

Why does Any Forums prefer Korean tv to Japanese tv now?

it's more authentic

Attached: japs want to be korean.jpg (1397x6004, 1.01M)

shithole korea
- insane feminist cults running around killing and harassing men (Megalia / Womad)
- one feminist illegally took nude photos of a male model and put them online. the groups responded with a 12,000 person protest at the police station after they were arrested.

- country was ran by a cult via the president in 2016. they took billions in bribes from companies like samsung. over 20+ people arrested in connection with the crime

- plastic surgery so common it's a birthday gift for teenagers. every kpop girl you see is the result of this.
- kpop stars also have to undergo gruelling training and diets. the diets can consist of vegetables totalling less than 500 calories a day. the training is upwards of 8+ hours. (this is why you see so many videos of them collapsing during performances)
shithole korea

>Natural Korean Beauty
South Korea has the highest rate of plastic surgery lmao.

Cope and seeth nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-004636_YouTube.jpg (2400x1080, 715.44K)

i turned this shit off the moment i saw her walk