Andy Kaufman fucks me up. Man dies at 35 from lung cancer and never smoked...

Andy Kaufman fucks me up. Man dies at 35 from lung cancer and never smoked. How the fuck do I not live in constant paranoia?

Attached: 1632717420990.jpg (1800x1200, 1.5M)

He wasnt funny at all

Do you know how many people don't smoke and also don't die from lung cancer?

Hint: Most of them.

It was a work.

You're sitting down right? Just imagine the blood clots forming in your legs. Are you sedentary often and for extended periods of time? Imagine what that does to your heart. And don't forget your spine fusing together from sitting too much as well. And if you worry too much about any of this, you may burst a blood vessel in your brain and have an aneurysm.

He got lung cancer from huffing his own farts

Like another user said, you can die from a brain aneurysm at any moment.

probably did other drugs that fucked his immune system. celebrities are always croaking from rare diseases.

Likely exposed at some point in his life to cancer causing chemical or material
USA was an ecological disaster before people realized how pretty much everything was poisoning us

Attached: 1659381152764014.png (400x300, 129.62K)

no I don't imagine it because i'm not 77 years old

woah aneurysm just came on my playlist just as i read this holy shit

He was gay so he just kind of died randomly

Aneurysm is extremely unlikely without any family history or associated problems already present. You can stress out all day if you want. It's terrible for your body and you might die from a heart attack at 40 but you're not gonna have an aneurysm.

Damn, I want a cigarette so bad bros.

Jim Carrey acted like a fucking moron on the set of this film, started LARPing as Kaufman off set

Second hand smoke from clubs

Most cancers are genetic, not directly caused. I have colon cancer in my family (no I'm not making a joke about butthurt) so I have a colonoscopy once a year to check

Cultivate strength. Fight your own fears and resentment, not other people.

bio says he also smoked weed every day. but dat no cigarettes lol.

Both my grandpas had colon cancer

Attached: E3QG4k-XoAclgaK.jpg (623x578, 25.83K)

you are now breathing manually